The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes they can. Either that or he faked it.
Reply 2
Yes, entirely possible.
According to wiki: It is possible for a man to have an orgasm without ejaculation (dry orgasm) or to ejaculate without reaching orgasm. Some men have reported having multiple consecutive orgasms, particularly without ejaculation. Males who experience dry orgasms can often produce multiple orgasms, as the refractory period, is reduced.

Or according to this site, it could be retrograde ejaculation: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mens-health/AN00630

Research is a wonderful thing.
yes my bf can do the same
Reply 5

Yeah I've done it before. Normally only happens when you've already had sex a lot or masturbated several times so have temporarily 'run out' of semen.
I've done this a couple of times, it's not particularly intense but I have to admit I was quite happy because it meant no sodding mess.

I hate mess.
Reply 7
Try out the the NLP technique. It teaches to take control of our thoughts. and to bring about desired emotional states at will. In this way, men can use NLP and hypnosis to stop being anxious during sex. That places NLP and hypnotherapy among the best delayed ejaculation treatments out there Right.

premature ejaculation training || Ejaculation training
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Your so dumb thats probs what it is you wanaa ask him if hes cheatin !!!!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest