The Student Room Group

Thomas Cook Overseas Rep

Just found out I've passed the initial screening for Escapades Rep and that I've been booked for an assessment!
Would be so glad if I got this job like, has anyone else got similar experience in this work?/assessment?

Actually I doubt anyone has, I'm still happy though, I've been looking to build experience of customer service on my CV so this is a good opourtunity.
Escapades Rep? Nice one.

Have your repped before? Escapades/2wenties/freestyle/18-30 are probably the hardest reps to be, sorry that doesn't make much sense. I mean, these reps will have the hardest jobs compared to say your normal holiday rep, however job satisfaction is great.

I'd love to do it but I don't have it in me, I would last probably a month or 2, I couldn't cope with a full season.

Hard hard work, early mornings, long days, late nights. SELL SELL SELL, selling the excursions to the guests to meet the targets to make more £££. Dealing with all the ups and downs. You will have an absolute ball though, hard work but I'd say it's worth the experience.

Bar crawls, booze cruise, reps cabaret, meeting new people day in day out, making someones holiday the best they'd ever had = good times

Dealing with badly behaved guests, pissed up people, dealing with accidents, the police and angry hoteliers = bad times

GOOD LUCK!!
Haha I have a NCFC certificate in Overseas Holiday Reps
Basically Means thomas cook will take me on no matter what, they love that qualification =]
Need any information about repping and I can give it to you.
GeorgEGNT
Just found out I've passed the initial screening for Escapades Rep and that I've been booked for an assessment!
Would be so glad if I got this job like, has anyone else got similar experience in this work?/assessment?

Actually I doubt anyone has, I'm still happy though, I've been looking to build experience of customer service on my CV so this is a good opourtunity.

Oh ive been to one of them - if its still the same you have to take one item which represents you. I took a pink feather boa and a cowboy hat - i had loads of fun. You have to do a sales presentation which is fun!! Things like making a chant for people on a bar crawl and dealing with impatient customers - i remember the women shouted at me and i didnt know what to say - in the individual role play!! Escapades is really hard to work for cause itis all sell sell sell. Im really glad i didnt go for it in the end and chose a more relaxed environment but still got to do all the bar crawls and booze cruise and stuff and got a higher percentage of sale.

By the way isnt escapades my travel and club 18-30 thomas cook.
You wanna be careful with that the club 18-30 interview is one hell of a bitch interview!! First choice are nice - 2wentys more relaxed than the other 2 i think.
Reply 4
as anyone had a interview for 2wentys rep as i have an assesment day coming up

Latest

Trending

Trending