The Student Room Group

Moore Stephens

Just wondering whats everyones opinions of Moore Stephens and working there?
Reply 1
mate had an Assessment Centre couple of weeks ago and got rejected... that was the first I heard of the company. One of the top 20 accountancy firms though right? Must be doing something right:biggrin:
Reply 2
i went to a presentation of theirs. wasnt impressed. they tried to be clever in the way they answered questions so that people would apply there. was put off by their very little respect for other firms and other sectors.
Anyone recently applied to them? Are they very popular? It's a firm I have my eye on :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by np_desi
mate had an Assessment Centre couple of weeks ago and got rejected... that was the first I heard of the company. One of the top 20 accountancy firms though right? Must be doing something right:biggrin:

Hey! Can you give me some information about the Assessment Centre, please? I have been invited to one, but cannot find any information about it online. They have sent me the schedule for the day, which is as follows, but nothing else. Any advice, hint, tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

The assessment centre will include the following activities:

Presentations about the firm and the training contract;
Interview with a partner or manager
Office tour
Group exercise (business case study)
Written exercise
FRT retake
Lunch with existing trainees

My assessment centre will be held in the London office, Was yours held there too?
Reply 5
Hey, I've got my ac coming up next week. I was hoping you could shed some light on the questions you were asked in your partner/manager interview! Thanks
Reply 6
Hey, I've got my ac coming up next week. I was hoping you could shed some light on the questions you were asked in your partner/manager interview! Thanks

Reply 7
Hi can anyone give any pointers as to what the assessment centre is like?

what sort fo questions are asked at the interview and how the Financial Reasoning test is done?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending