The Student Room Group

Unconditional Offer

Hi,

I got an unconditional offer from Bath and I firmly accepted it a few weeks ago. However, after checking track it is telling me that my application has been cancelled and wont let me log in. I spoke to UCAS but they have said that eveything is ok...so I was wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone before.

I also wondered if anyone knows what happens after you get an unconditional offer? I got the confirmation letter through, but I've heard that you get a letter with a reply slip that you have to send back...is that right?
Reply 1
Lucylou672x
Hi,

I got an unconditional offer from Bath and I firmly accepted it a few weeks ago. However, after checking track it is telling me that my application has been cancelled and wont let me log in. I spoke to UCAS but they have said that eveything is ok...so I was wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone before.

I also wondered if anyone knows what happens after you get an unconditional offer? I got the confirmation letter through, but I've heard that you get a letter with a reply slip that you have to send back...is that right?

Nope - you just sit tight when you've firmly accepted on UCAS Track, and you don't have to send anything back to them.

I'd suggest emailing or ringing Bath to check, though, if it says your application has been cancelled.
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply!

I spoke to Bath yesterday and they said that everything is fine, so fingers crossed it is all ok!
Reply 3
Lucylou672x
Thanks for the reply!

I spoke to Bath yesterday and they said that everything is fine, so fingers crossed it is all ok!

I love happy endings! Good luck!
They will send a confirmation letter, and depending on what University it is it may have different formats.
Some have reply slips, some you don't have to act on at all - I know I didn't with mine!

You'll probably get lots of information packs from the University soon, accomodation information and the like. ]

Congrats on your place :smile:
Reply 5
Thanks everyone! I panicked when I first saw it, so it's good to know that everything is hopefully still going to plan. I love Bath and I was ecstatic when I got an offer!
Reply 6
What course again*?

Congratz!
Lucylou672x
Hi,

Just to be careful, you should send an email to both UCAS and the university to confirm the content of your telephone conversations. You don't want to find in six months' time that there is a problem after alll and the people you spoke to can't be traced or have left.
Reply 8
Student#1
What course again*?

Congratz!

I got an unconditional offer for the BA (Hons) Childhood, Youth and Education Studies Degree.
Reply 9
Good bloke
Just to be careful, you should send an email to both UCAS and the university to confirm the content of your telephone conversations. You don't want to find in six months' time that there is a problem after alll and the people you spoke to can't be traced or have left.

Thanks for the advice! I emailed Bath, so I still have the emails on record and they can be referred to if needed. As for UCAS, I'm going to get in touch with them again to check that everything is definitely ok and then I'll check with Bath again after xmas.