The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no dont worry, I got them too but now I stopped drinking caffeine altogther (fizzy drinks, coffee/tea and energy drinks all that), I feel MUCH better in the anxiety department, feel more lazy and tired though!
I've had a similar experience with Lucazade Caffine Boost. Nothing to be worried about, just be careful with drugs.
Reply 3
Caffiene Intolerence? It ***** me over too.
Reply 4
Yea it's the caffeine. I used to drink about 6 cups of coffee a day and started getting palpitations as I got older.

Just cut out the caffeine you'll be fine.
i dunno what i would do if i had to stop drinking cola D: i need the energy as i am constantly tired, but it isn't worth worrying, but if you do just go to your doctor they will offer good advice, but for time being like have a nice caffeine free alternative :smile: good luck happy Christmas x
Reply 6
Don't try it with Vodka.
Really.
Don't.
haha, vodka and red bull is the most lethal combination ever. Dragging your body in too different directions - up and down
Reply 8
Danielle89
haha, vodka and red bull is the most lethal combination ever. Dragging your body in too different directions - up and down

I had at least 11 double vodkas and red bulls on Friday. I'm still feeling it.
Reply 9
Ooo I might try a bit of the Vodka and red bull, it sounds amazing!

But it is the caffeine, don't worry about it!
reems23
I had at least 11 double vodkas and red bulls on Friday. I'm still feeling it.

Never had a night on vodka and red bull but I can imagine you'd have been feeling pretty rough :p: Uppers and downers mixed haha, fun times.
Reply 11
When my friend drinks red bull his shins hurt like hell for the next 24 hours.... no one has any idea why.
Reply 12
here it comes to bite you back in the arse
Reply 13
I'm never drinking vodka red bull again :smile:

There's so many cocktails that taste so lovely and I keep going with the most horrible spirit mixed with some vile taste. Why do I do it to myself? Why?!
_MaLc_
I'm never drinking vodka red bull again :smile:

There's so many cocktails that taste so lovely and I keep going with the most horrible spirit mixed with some vile taste. Why do I do it to myself? Why?!

haha, for ages I was drinking vodka mixes, kept throwing it up the next morning, no matter how much/little I drank, now I drink magners haha, a man's drink lol. I get mocked from it but at least i dont throw it up.
Reply 15
Danielle89
haha, for ages I was drinking vodka mixes, kept throwing it up the next morning, no matter how much/little I drank, now I drink magners haha, a man's drink lol. I get mocked from it but at least i dont throw it up.

it's hard though! quadvods just aren't the same without red bull! sad times!
and ohh yes! i loooove magners :biggrin: and I thank you for not opting for strongbow (which is raaank)

snake bite black with magners and fosters = the student drink
Reply 16
Just sounds like you are very sensitive to caffeine. Wouldn't worry about it, but I would try to cut down a bit.
_MaLc_
it's hard though! quadvods just aren't the same without red bull! sad times!
and ohh yes! i loooove magners :biggrin: and I thank you for not opting for strongbow (which is raaank)

snake bite black with magners and fosters = the student drink

LOL, Magners is the only thing non-spirit that I like the taste of - all other ciders and beers I have tasted have been rank. Costs a bit more for a night out but Somerfield have deals on it in one form or another most of the time so its all good :p:

Just no good when I have to physically run home when I've left the club without going for a pee having had 3 bottles of Magners :p: Painful
It makes me feel sick eughhhhhhh!
Reply 19
Danielle89
LOL, Magners is the only thing non-spirit that I like the taste of - all other ciders and beers I have tasted have been rank. Costs a bit more for a night out but Somerfield have deals on it in one form or another most of the time so its all good :p:

Just no good when I have to physically run home when I've left the club without going for a pee having had 3 bottles of Magners :p: Painful

Magners in Tesco at the moment - 36 tins for £20 :wink:

I have a huge stack o them to see me through to the new year :biggrin: