The Student Room Group

penis moisturisation

Hello, anon please :biggrin:

well on friday night me and my girlfriend were fooling about using my penis to stimulate her and well after a while it got really sore and i believe it was because the head of my penis was sooo dry for so long before hand and was visabily cracked as such, so i put e45 moisturising cream on it and it helped alot, so i was thinkin perhaps this should be come a daily thing, as in putting cream on it, but was worried about possible implications of putting it on such a delicate area

thanks!
Yeee'OUCH cracked skin on your penis head? Sounds really quite painful.

When you bathe/shower do you wash your penis properly? And what do you use to do so, that could be the source of drying skin. With things like moisturising cream, you'd need to be extremely careful not to get it inside your urethra.
Reply 2
I use sometimes lynx body wash on it to clean girlfriend said this could be problem as it dries out skin, and if was to get cream in urethra what could happen?>
than k you for input!
Do you have a bar of normal soap? I use normal soap on mine and it never dries out. If not, when you use lynx body wash, make sure and give your member a right good wash with water after you've applied it; make sure it's all off. If you got cream in the urethra it could cause a "clog" or potentially sting really badly.

And np.
Reply 4
No it should not become a daily thing, who knows what it would do to your peni? It wasn't meant to be moisturized with E45 daily
Reply 5
E45 doesn't do much more than regular water tbh. My friend was using it for a skin condition and the doctor told him that it was mostly water.
Reply 6
Anonymous
Hello, anon please :biggrin:

well on friday night me and my girlfriend were fooling about using my penis to stimulate her and well after a while it got really sore and i believe it was because the head of my penis was sooo dry for so long before hand and was visabily cracked as such, so i put e45 moisturising cream on it and it helped alot, so i was thinkin perhaps this should be come a daily thing, as in putting cream on it, but was worried about possible implications of putting it on such a delicate area

thanks!

Its fine, I moisturise my penis all the time, and talc it often.
Reply 7
Dove moistureising bodywash, only the best will do.

For everything else i use tesco value antibacterial hand wash. But you really really don't want that in your japeye.
Reply 8
DomTre
E45 doesn't do much more than regular water tbh. My friend was using it for a skin condition and the doctor told him that it was mostly water.

The difference is that normal water will evaporate away, taking the moisture of the skin with it.
E45 doesn't do that. It's prescribed by doctors for a reason :s-smilie:

OP, if I were you I'd quit with the Lynx bodywash. Commercial products like that will often dry your skin out - particularly sensitive skin like on your penis.
I'd also recommend just a plain bar of soap, as someone else suggested.

Then make sure you dry everything properly, as that'll reduce the chances of your skin drying out.

As for the use of the E45, I'd say continue with that daily, after your shower (make sure your penis is dry first), until the skin is smooth and supple. You certainly don't want it to be cracked! After it returns to normal you can probably leave it alone with the E45, unless you notice the problem returning every now and then, in which case just reapply as and when.

However if the problem remains ongoing despite the E45, or returns persistently within only a short time frame, I suggest you perhaps visit a doctor - just to ensure there are no underlying problems, and perhaps see if he can suggest a cream/remedy that will be of more help to you.
i moisturise mine daiy, along with the rest of me! I would imagine it would be fine, try it and if it doesn't work - stop!
Reply 10
ToastyCoke
Yeee'OUCH cracked skin on your penis head? Sounds really quite painful.

When you bathe/shower do you wash your penis properly? And what do you use to do so, that could be the source of drying skin. With things like moisturising cream, you'd need to be extremely careful not to get it inside your urethra.

Knew youd be willing to answer in this thread you horney biatch :yep:
cookieboy
Knew youd be willing to answer in this thread you horney biatch :yep:

I lold

Latest