The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Society III

Scroll to see replies

Magickal_Faerie
I had a caramel today :proud:

I gots a cadburys miniatures one, yum yum!! :yep:

But thats the beauty of it...on christmas day there'll be choccies! Theres always an abundance of them at my house :p:

Oh :frown: no fair! Im not in a mood for chocolate today though, I feel so ill!

Ahh christmas day choccies taste farr better somehow :ninja:
Reply 81
Can I get a high five up in here? Don't leave me hangin'.
**CutiePie**
Oh :frown: no fair! Im not in a mood for chocolate today though, I feel so ill!

Ahh christmas day choccies taste farr better somehow :ninja:

Oh dears, why ill? :hugs:

and m:wink:ckel - :five:
Magickal_Faerie
Oh dears, why ill? :hugs:

and m:wink:ckel - :five:

I have the horrible flu that's going round!

Ive been feeling sick, shakey, got a horrible runny but blocked nose that has made me use about a million tissues in 3 days.

Im on the up now though thankgod! I couldn't imagine being ill with the flu christmas day!

Atleast Ill have lots of advent chocolate to eat once I feel 100%
**CutiePie**
I have the horrible flu that's going round!

Ive been feeling sick, shakey, got a horrible runny but blocked nose that has made me use about a million tissues in 3 days.

Im on the up now though thankgod! I couldn't imagine being ill with the flu christmas day!

Atleast Ill have lots of advent chocolate to eat once I feel 100%

Oh dears :hugs: Glad youre feeling better though!!

I have the one thats just blocked sinuses and blocked ears and a sore throat. Yeah, being ill at xmas is not nice, my friend had it last year and only saw about 2-3 hours of xmas day and couldnt eat or open presents or anything!

:party: chocolate!!
Magickal_Faerie
Oh dears :hugs: Glad youre feeling better though!!

I have the one thats just blocked sinuses and blocked ears and a sore throat. Yeah, being ill at xmas is not nice, my friend had it last year and only saw about 2-3 hours of xmas day and couldnt eat or open presents or anything!

:party: chocolate!!

Ugh blocked sinusues; I hate those! Get some sudafed, although tbh I don't find it helps.

Lol chocolate :biggrin::biggrin: Yumm!
**CutiePie**
Ugh blocked sinusues; I hate those! Get some sudafed, although tbh I don't find it helps.

Lol chocolate :biggrin::biggrin: Yumm!

Yeah, i just tend to ignore them! I think teething would be worse lol!! My cousin was bawling her head off today when i had her, couldnt get her to settle, then in comes my mum and takes her off me, plonks her down in her carry cot and.............snoring baby.

I hate it when she does that!
Magickal_Faerie
Yeah, i just tend to ignore them! I think teething would be worse lol!! My cousin was bawling her head off today when i had her, couldnt get her to settle, then in comes my mum and takes her off me, plonks her down in her carry cot and.............snoring baby.

I hate it when she does that!

Lol, ahh im no good with babies!
Reply 88
I've decided to make this my final post of 2008. It's been a privilege guys.
Have a happy new year! :biggrin:
Reply 90
I've decided to make this my first post of 2009. It's gonna be a good one guys.
Happy New Year =D
From all of us at the Brentwood Alzhiemers Society, we would like to wish you a very Happy Easter and all the best for 1983 :biggrin:
:rofl: I wasn't even born then and you are a day too late :p:
- skyhigh
:rofl: I wasn't even born then and you are a day too late :p:

Neither was I :p:

Just thought it was hilarious, after sending it on text on NYE I had many varied replies from friends, mostly asking if I was drunk, which I wasnt :p:
It was funny. Better than some of the text I received anyway. Happy 2009 to you too :^_^:
Ello all did we all have a good xmas? and New year? :smile:
Just got back from London (via Southampton and a bath) from seeing Mamma Mia :biggrin: Was brilliant :biggrin:
Oo was it good? I. :love: the film obviously it's probably a bit different from seeing the play. I was thinking it would nice to see that the other day.
Was brilliant - there was a health warning at the start for those with nervous dispositions: Platform shoes and white lycra feature in this production xD

Quick Reply

Latest