The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
On a night out my boyfriend did it with a few people as a joke, then I got plastered and basically forced him to play with loads of people because I thought it was funny. [For the record, he didn't actually mind!] He always won, except for the one time that a guy went straight for his flies. Great tactic.
Reply 2
There are no losers in gay chicken :yep:
Reply 3
I play it with my pets.
blantantly an excuse for closet homo's to have abit of fun

also, what happens if all the players are gay?
Reply 5
bballer4life
blantantly an excuse for closet homo's to have abit of fun

Then you find better friends.
Reply 6
Cowberg
Then you find better friends.

Have an orgy.
bballer4life

Straight chicken, obviously.

Dear LORD the men in my flat are good at it. They beat my straight flatmates every time.
Reply 8
What's gay chicken? :confused:
Reply 9
#1_Wasteman
I play it with my pets.

That is, disturbing.
Reply 10
khil
What's gay chicken? :confused:

I'm guessing that it's a game where you pretend to be gay, or act like it with another straight person, and the first of them to back out, or freak out is the loser. Sounds kind of bizarre to me, tbh.
Reply 11
emmarainbow
Straight chicken, obviously.

Dear LORD the men in my flat are good at it. They beat my straight flatmates every time.

That might tell you something :smile:
WTF is gay chicken!?
Reply 13
I've never heard of it :confused:
edit:
Lithium
I'm guessing that it's a game where you pretend to be gay, or act like it with another straight person, and the first of them to back out, or freak out is the loser. Sounds kind of bizarre to me, tbh.

Ohh...... that's erm, different..
I had full blown anal sex with a guy when we played gay chicken. It was only when he turned to ejaculate in my face that the game ended. Good times.
Reply 15
M_J
I've never heard of it :confused:
edit:

Ohh...... that's erm, different..

Worry not, for that's a sign of normalcy :smile:
Reply 16
When you get guys to touch each other until one of them feels too uncomfortable and asks it to stop they're the chicken.

Or at least guessing by the responses in this thread that's what I think it must be. Sounds fun :biggrin:
Reply 17
Anonymous
I had full blown anal sex with a guy when we played gay chicken. It was only when he turned to ejaculate in my face that the game ended. Good times.

From the looks of it, I'd say the game was on from the get go :wink:
Reply 18
Thud
When you get guys to touch each other until one of them feels too uncomfortable and asks it to stop they're the chicken.

Or at least guessing by the responses in this thread that's what I think it must be. Sounds fun :biggrin:

It sounds like alotta things; fun is not one of them :frown:
Reply 19
Bubbles*de*Milo
WTF is gay chicken!?

Hehe I wonder just how many people have viewed this thread just to see what on earth Gay Chicken's meant to be!

Latest