The Student Room Group

TSR on Facebook... whatever is the world coming to?

Scroll to see replies

come a come ac oem a come acome acomce achameleeeeeeeeeeeeon
Anyone know how to get the old facebook lay out back? This new one's awful IMO.
Aky786UK
Anyone know how to get the old facebook lay out back? This new one's awful IMO.

Apparently you can't :rolleyes: Reminds me of a certain forum actually...
Bugger, any tips on making my profile page less cluttered? Oh that "certain" forum is not too bad, Ive got used to the new set up now. :wink:
Reply 104
Ana
Facebook? How can you resist? :eek:

It's... like... essential to my life! :biggrin: I'm such a forgetful person otherwise when it comes to birthdays and so on :redface:

i dnt have facebook lol u need facebook to remember birthdays? lol
It turns out I'm not sad enough to join, it was a close run thing though :p:
I joined :biggrin: It's brilliant!
joined! (hey fellow scouser above) :smile:
Facebook was very popular since many years ago, you can search your schoollmates on that website, but here in TSR you can not do so.
In China, Xiaonei(Chinese Facebook) really attracted all the students across the country.
It's not only a blog, a forum or a software for finding old friends, which we didn't keep in touch for many years.
I joined. At least I think I did by clicking ''become a fan'' but I've only got like 2 friends on facebook because everyone I know uses bebo.:frown:
So I don't go on it much.
still aint joined

considering i am not joined to anyother groups this one would stand out a bit!
Reply 112
i own TSR group :smile:
Reply 113
I shall never join!
oh i love TSR just really makes me laugh
my friends seem to think im really sad but come on its the same as MSN obsession or facebook obsession ... i think
anyway alot of people have facebook but i find it well confusing :s-smilie: dont know whether i should go ahead and make one anyway
Reply 115
i need to join.. well i need friends from different cultures
Ana
Facebook? How can you resist? :eek:

It's... like... essential to my life! :biggrin: I'm such a forgetful person otherwise when it comes to birthdays and so on :redface:

Same here!! I couldn't live without facebook. Its just the best :p: xxx
I've joined! Cool idea by the way! :smile:
Reply 118
Joined =)
Reply 119
Well if they're anything like the pictures on the TSR Group on facebook i would refrain.

Quick Reply