The Student Room Group
Reply 1
at the moment when i try to call anyhting it says "SOS Call not allowed" or something..
The barcode label of the wallet or w/e that the sim card came in should have it.

Otherwise...Orange have a website...
Click on this link:
http://help.orange.co.uk/orangeuk/support/selfservice/index.jsp

Then click on "go to mobile help", then click on "I've blocked my phone, what can I do?" and go from there.
Reply 4
If you have previously registered for Orange online account management, you can access this website and login, and get your PUK code from there:

http://www1.orange.co.uk/yourmobileaccount/

If not, you can call these numbers, and you can go through an automated menu to get your PUK code...

Pay monthly mobile customers
150 from your pay monthly phone or 07973 100 150 from any other phone

Pay as you go mobile customers
450 from your pay as you go phone or 07973 100 450 from any other phone
Reply 5
When I did this, I had to ring up an expensive number to get it.
Reply 6
My major problem is that i have no phone to call any of these numbers no as i'm in halls.. with no signal.. except for my mobile.. which obviously won't work!
try the website then
Reply 8
but i haven't already registered.. is there any way i can register to then get my PUK code?
you should be able to register as long as you know you phone number.
Reply 10
Wont she have to be able to get into the phone to get the verification code?

You'll have to borrow a friends phone, or find a payphone somewhere.
Wilt
Wont she have to be able to get into the phone to get the verification code?

You'll have to borrow a friends phone, or find a payphone somewhere.

tbh I would have thought that would go to an email account
Reply 12
Topperfalkon
tbh I would have thought that would go to an email account

Nah, they send a text to the mobile number to ensure you aren't trying to hijack someone elses account.
Wilt
Nah, they send a text to the mobile number to ensure you aren't trying to hijack someone elses account.

well...that's a bit stupid...
Reply 14
Topperfalkon
well...that's a bit stupid...

Hmm...i'm not sure i'd like it if somebody could claim my mobile number as theirs on the website...
Reply 15
Thanks guys,
borrowed a friend's phone and sorted it out.
Wilt
Hmm...i'm not sure i'd like it if somebody could claim my mobile number as theirs on the website...

s'pose not, but they could require you to enter the SIM's serial number as validation...at least that way the person would need to have access to the phone...

Latest

Trending

Trending