The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha, thought you had some problems.

Don't know :/
Reply 2
flea-x
Opinions on it?
Is it worth me getting a dress from there?
Student discount drops it down to £18

Do they give an NUS discount?
I've never bought from there before, but there was a shirt dress I liked.
But because of the cheap prices I assumed it would just fall apart.

Has anyone purchased clothes from Boohoo before and thought the quality was okay?
yes! i love boohoo clothes. i got a dress, a coat and loads of tops from there. i love my coat!
Reply 4
Rosaaa
Do they give an NUS discount?
I've never bought from there before, but there was a shirt dress I liked.
But because of the cheap prices I assumed it would just fall apart.

Has anyone purchased clothes from Boohoo before and thought the quality was okay?

According to an email i got the other day,
http://nus.clikpages.co.uk/nusextra/discount-book-2009/

Has it in there.
Reply 5
I bought t-shirts from there. They are okay kinda thin, button fell off one but i thats due to the design.
Reply 6
Seen a dress from there in real life, didn't look great- basically primark.
Reply 7
Boohoo is the worst EVER
Their clothes look really cheap in real life
The clothes take ages to come
And once I ordered a coat, when i got it one of the buttons had gone! Then when I sent it back the refund took almost a month
Reply 8
I've bought two dresses from there and they're gorgeous, love them both!!
Reply 9
i got a dress once, it came with 3 days and it was a good thick material for warmth and wear n tear!
10/10 from me
I've bought a dress from there before and I love it. Quality seems ok - I've worn it a few times and it's still in good condition. It came at 8am on the day it said it would arrive as well. I would buy from there again, definitely!
Two of my friends and my sister all got on the boohoo bandwagon this month, and they were all disappointed :frown: The sizing is apparently really unreliable, two of the three had to send their dresses back for a different size. One dress had a mark on it, and my sisters dress is already falling apart after wearing it once :s-smilie: It might just be coincidence, but tbh it's put me off ordering anything from there.
O.M.G!!! i love love love BOOHOOO!!! but then again it depends on the dress

am a loyal customer and have no problems with their service.
I have had problems with them before, like ordering items and only some turning up! && the clothes are either really good or terrible.
I got a maxi dress last summer which was brilliant and washed fine, but ive had shirts which are badly made & the buttons just fall off before you wear the thing!
The only thing is its cheap, so if its rubbish when it turns up at least it didnt cost too much!!
I've bought a top and coat from there, both lovely, arrived quickly too. The sizes were fine for me - it's all been positive in my experience.
I love their things
Go for it
I've only ever bought a few things off there but their sizing can be a little odd sometimes.
Reply 17
bought 2 dresses from there!
had to return them, luckily the return was free.
the clothes didn't look anything like they were shown on the site.
It was really cheap lookin!

I suppose if you do see summink u like order it cvoz if you dnt like it u can just return it, its free. u just gotaa stick the sticker they giv u and giv it to the post office!
boohoo are ace!! i've just bought my second dress from there for only £20 and i love it!! fast delivery, free returns if it doesn't fit, good quality, good sizing, good allround website!! love it!
Reply 19
Sizing can be quite strange. For example, I ordered a m/l as s/m was sold out and when it arrived, it was closer to l than medium.

Latest

Trending

Trending