The Student Room Group

Baaaad timetable clash

I am currently doing my A-levels- this summer one of my film studies modules and one of my philosophy modules clash.... unfortunately, I'm doing them at different colleges :s-smilie:

Has anyone ever had this problem before, does anyone know what I should to??

I will love you if you can help me, haha

xx
Reply 1
oh no! not film studies!
Reply 2
Higgy90
oh no! not film studies!

I was expecting you to make the same comment about philosophy:tongue:

OP, just self teach that module? Or see if either school runs it at a different time?
Reply 3
Slumpy

damn.. i've let myself down :frown:
Reply 4
Talk to your exams officers. If you are doing this because that's how your college offers the courses then they should take care of it. If you are doing it 'privately' then you could be stuffed as it's not their problem or made to pay for the supervision you'll require between the colleges.
Reply 5
My clash is a big bitch:

C4 maths and GGA5 geog on the same day

+ the June sittings for 2 exams I took in Jan are that day: GGA4 geog and 2887 economics (the hardest one lol)..so if I had to resit them both eeeeekkk!! it would be 4 1.5 hour exams = 6 hours on one day which is the limit I believe? Lets hope I don't have to resit (at least not both lol!).
Reply 6
Slumpy

OP, just self teach that module? Or see if either school runs it at a different time?

What do you mean self teach that module.
He's saying the actual exam clashes with another, how does self teaching affect anything?
Reply 7
See if you can be entered by one college into the other exam?
Reply 8
NesQuiK.
What do you mean self teach that module.
He's saying the actual exam clashes with another, how does self teaching affect anything?

Yeah, clearly I'm being a bit thick.
I was just on before lectures, and in a little bit of a hurry, so misread the OP as saying the classes were at the same time in different places.
Oops.

Latest