The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Sex: Male
Reply 2
It's name is Sarah, so I'm assuming it's a girl.

Basically millions of pounds. You should just run outside instead of fumbling around on a treadmill. (assuming you'd want to do cardio)
Reply 3
Vladimir Kitsch
Anyone know? its not on their website.

Time for a proper answer.

It's £30 a month, with a £60 joining fee.
the thing is, they have this circuit of machines standing in a circle and I think you switch every minute. I've tried running, its too hard. I'm a wimp

so anyone with a serious answer?
Ghost
Time for a proper answer.

It's £30 a month.

Thanks! so do they have one of those sign away your money for a year contracts or can you stop at any time?

is the circuit thing all they have for 30 quid a month? or do they offer fitness classes as well?
Reply 6
Vladimir Kitsch
Thanks! so do they have one of those sign away your money for a year contracts or can you stop at any time?

is the circuit thing all they have for 30 quid a month? or do they offer fitness classes as well?

If you pay by direct debit, it's £30 a month. You have to be there for a year, or can cancel early for £50. If you go by the "manual" payment, it's £40 a month (you hand it directly to them), and you cancel whenever you like.

They do other classes such as "bootcamp", you stay on the machines twice as long as you usually would.

If you've been there for 3 months or more, you get an intense workout regime, and instructors go through everything with you to show you how you can improve.
ok very helpful thanks :biggrin:
Reply 8
You're welcome :smile:.
its 19 a month for students - cash :-D
Vladimir Kitsch
I've tried running, its too hard.

If this is your attitude, a gym membership is going to be entirely pointless.
Chumbaniya
If this is your attitude, a gym membership is going to be entirely pointless.

no because this isn't any gym. this has a circle of machines and you go on all the machines , swap machine every 30 second then do another round and you're done. that is 30 min. There's a structure to it whereas with running I find myself constantly thinking how long before I can stop.

Latest