The Student Room Group

Oxford Chemistry Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Yeah, the computer one's about a 30-40 minute sign off. We surprised him by doing it in about 2nd week of Michaelmas.

I guess you've only got one 3rd year stint to do (assuming you did a supp?) - I suppose inorganic's probably the easiest choice.
Reply 241
No supp, but I've finished the 3 years in physical already :woo:
Reply 242
No supp? Not even aromatic/heterocyclic?

So you're doing an organic part II, but avoiding the DP? I like it! (not such a fan of the physical, though). I managed to kill my entire third year requirement with supp and a summer project.
Reply 243
I do hate the physical labs, but they are so very easy to do, and sign off :smile:

Nope, no supp - our tutors were never very enthusiastic about any of them. Might do french next year though, if it fits in...
Whats this computer malarky about? 1st ive heard of it.
Ive found it now. Looks a bit of a joke tbh
Mrs Carrothead
Hmm, yeah, I completely agree.

*hanging around here until Teebs and MSB stop testing my patience*

As far as I can see they've not disagreed at all, you've just confused them a bit. No? Or am I missing something.
3/4 tutes done for this week. Yay! And the last one doesn't have any work due for it *does a little dance*. So I'm off to play in pharmacology in an hour and have free time (but not enough to start work in) until then.
Reply 248
Kitsch
I do hate the physical labs, but they are so very easy to do, and sign off :smile:

Nope, no supp - our tutors were never very enthusiastic about any of them. Might do french next year though, if it fits in...

I'm also planning on Frenching it up next year, if I'm allowed to...
Reply 249
Simon Aldridge is my new favourite person. The sign-off was a breeze. Turns out a slightly ropey Tanabe-Sugano diagram was causing me all the trouble :rolleyes:
Reply 250
Aw I like Aldridge.

Have just had a mad dash to college to hand in the exam entry form :erm:
Reply 251
Kitsch
Aw I like Aldridge.

Have just had a mad dash to college to hand in the exam entry form :erm:

Ouch. Thankfully, I remembered mine yesterday.
Reply 252
I remembered over the weekend, thought 'huh, should definitely do that' and then promptly forgot...

Ach. Formal soon. Hope it's not still raining.
Reply 253
My brain is now dead. I hate I1.
Tutes for the term done
Reply 255
I still have four :frown:
cpchem
I still have four :frown:

I only have 3 left! :biggrin:
Reply 257
I've still only got the work for two of them... I don't know *what* we're doing on Friday.
Reply 258
Still got two this week, and then a tutor's promise that "Next week, we will be busy"

Argh.
Reply 259
Hehe... radicals and reactive intermediates for O1 on Friday, reaction dynamics next Wednesday, vib spec for I1 next Thursday and peptides for O2 at some point next week. Thankfully, vib spec is awesomely easy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest