The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks for bringing up those scarring memories :rolleyes:
Reply 2
No. Thank God.
heard them yes

seen them no - thankfully
No they separated when I was 3 and neither have had boyfriends/girlfriends since :smile: xx
Reply 5
i think i might have walked into their bedroom once when i was younger when they were doing it but i never actually saw anything. they never mentioned it at my 21st either when they reeled off embarrassing moment after embarrassing moment either, so i don't really know
no
Reply 7
No, my parents only had sex to make me.
Reply 8
As my parents are virgins that would be impossible...
Well when they were together they were pretty noisy about it so even when I couldn't see them I could hear them. Plus my bedroom was adjacent to theirs when I was a kid and we all lived together and they didn't always close their bedroom door :eek:

Now that they're divorced and with their respective parteners the situation is basically the same, one night I just gave up trying to get to sleep, went downstairs and turned the TV up to 40 to ty and drown out my mum and her partener. The next day SHE had a go at ME for keeping the house awake! I told her where she could shove that :mad:
On average, I probably walk in on my dad and his partener at it around once every 4 to 6 weeks as they don't always shut the door and their room is next to the living room where I'm usually watching TV.

Its a little disturbing but i've witnessed my parents "doing it" so often that it doesn't really phase me anymore... I just get cringy and can't get the mental image out for a while :frown:
Beige_Angel
Well when they were together they were pretty noisy about it so even when I couldn't see them I could hear them. Plus my bedroom was adjacent to theirs when I was a kid and we all lived together and they didn't always close their bedroom door :eek:

Now that they're divorced and with their respective parteners the situation is basically the same, one night I just gave up trying to get to sleep, went downstairs and turned the TV up to 40 to ty and drown out my mum and her partener. The next day SHE had a go at ME for keeping the house awake! I told her where she could shove that :mad:
On average, I probably walk in on my dad and his partener at it around once every 4 to 6 weeks as they don't always shut the door and their room is next to the living room where I'm usually watching TV.

Its a little disturbing but i've witnessed my parents "doing it" so often that it doesn't really phase me anymore... I just get cringy and can't get the mental image out for a while :frown:

Eww! You poor thing that sounds horrific! xx
Yes unfortunately
when I was 8 or 9 I once walked in on them...
to this day it haunts me
blinkbelle
No they separated when I was 3 and neither have had boyfriends/girlfriends since :smile: xx

And that's a cause for smiling?

:s-smilie:
Yeah, once. *shudders*

But at least they are still happy enough with each other to be having sex :dontknow:

Plus I want to be having sex in my forties, so good on them (as long as I don't have to see it!)
No I haven't, but I know they still do... which really really freaks me out!! But then again I should stop being immature and get over it really :tongue:
My parents have never had sex.
Reply 16
Yes. I am still scarred.
Touche
As my parents are virgins that would be impossible...
Nice....:yep:
Never seen anything and never heard anything. I assumed the stopped when they had me.....hmm no stopped when they had my younger brother haha.

I would be mortified to see or hear anything!!!! I know it's NORMAL but...parents shouldn't do it....haha I'm kidding but I'm not. Hmm
Reply 19
They're pretty loud so I've never walked in on them.

Latest