The Student Room Group

I want sex so badly.....but I'm a virgin

Well, I am a female at college and people that know me in everyday life view me as a "good girl" or "snow white" or whatever :rolleyes: . I'm quite a bright student and very quiet and that's the way it's been for a while, so I'm so used to so it's hard to change.

But it seems like I'm surpressing a huge part of myself by staying on the "straight and narrow celibate life" . I have a very high sex drive and masturbation just doesn't do anything for me anymore. My body is telling me I'm ready but I have to keep it under control cause it just doesn't go with my exterior persona. I don't flirt with guys, as the college me just doesn't do that.
But when I go away from home I act like a completely different person. I'm carefree and less uptight, and I much prefer that me to the everyday me. It's like I have 2 sides to myself
But the problem is if I lose it to some guy in a club, I'm aware that it probably wouldn't be gentle and it would physically hurt. But I don't have the time or energy to get a boyfriend as I don't see the point as we go our seperate ways in the near future and I also get bored of people when I get too close to them, like I get uncomfortable when I get too close to friends for example. I just want meaningless sex with someone I'll never see again to satisfy my urges but it's abit difficult when you're a virgin and I don't want people I know to find out.....
But my "drive" is getting really distracting :s-smilie:

I don't know if that all made sense, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has any similar problems/experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you'll regret it if you go with someone you dont like...
You'll regret it if you go with a randomer in a club, as a virgin or not, its most likely to be a crap experience. And couples who then go their seperate ways - that's life, so make friends with guys and see if anything develops.
Reply 3
You sound like you just need to let your hair down a bit at college, you can still be a good student and have a bit of a flirt here and there.
You really need to put in the time to get a caring boyfriend, and TBH a boyfriend could take as little as a week, all depends how forward you are :smile:
Reply 5
do you want a visit from my "deep sea diver" :surprise:
Reply 6
Just get drunk in a club and pull some guy, if you're that bothered about losing it, and being drunk should mean it won't hurt so bad.
Reply 7
OP: ignore all the losers saying "wait for someone special" they are delusional
Reply 8
Sounds like you need to find the male version of you.
I'll do it :biggrin:
Reply 10
Anonymous
Well, I am a female at college and people that know me in everyday life view me as a "good girl" or "snow white" or whatever :rolleyes: . I'm quite a bright student and very quiet and that's the way it's been for a while, so I'm so used to so it's hard to change.

But it seems like I'm surpressing a huge part of myself by staying on the "straight and narrow celibate life" . I have a very high sex drive and masturbation just doesn't do anything for me anymore. My body is telling me I'm ready but I have to keep it under control cause it just doesn't go with my exterior persona. I don't flirt with guys, as the college me just doesn't do that.
But when I go away from home I act like a completely different person. I'm carefree and less uptight, and I much prefer that me to the everyday me. It's like I have 2 sides to myself
But the problem is if I lose it to some guy in a club, I'm aware that it probably wouldn't be gentle and it would physically hurt. But I don't have the time or energy to get a boyfriend as I don't see the point as we go our seperate ways in the near future and I also get bored of people when I get too close to them, like I get uncomfortable when I get too close to friends for example. I just want meaningless sex with someone I'll never see again to satisfy my urges but it's abit difficult when you're a virgin and I don't want people I know to find out.....
But my "drive" is getting really distracting :s-smilie:

I don't know if that all made sense, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has any similar problems/experiences?

I'm not desperate for sex like you but I'm similar to you in a lot of ways. I'm the "good boy" and everybody knows that.

And the bold stuff is exactly the same for me. Sorry for not contributing... just caught my attention.
Reply 11
I agree with NW86. If you are good looking girl it should not be difficult at all for you to find a guy to shag.
Reply 12
if you want it so bad, do the club thing. or i would say, you need to slowly come out your shell in college and do it that way :smile:
Reply 13
NW86
Just get drunk in a club and pull some guy, if you're that bothered about losing it, and being drunk should mean it won't hurt so bad.

That's what I thought...:s-smilie:
Reply 14
GeorgEGNT
You sound like you just need to let your hair down a bit at college, you can still be a good student and have a bit of a flirt here and there.

Listen to this man, he is speaking sense!

People on here take college WAAAY too seriously, yes its good to get 'good' grades but seriously its not just about letters and numbers on your ucas application.
Reply 15
Find/use a friend.
Reply 16
If you'd actually be serious, why not just put your adress and have a look if anyone here is living near you (I don't live near you though, I live in a different country, os I can shamelessly suggest this), and if so, have a chat with them to see if they'd be up for it.
Firstly, you need to sort out why you're incapable of 'being yourself' at college, with your peers. You need to learn who you are as a person and how to be you at all times. I think some of that comes with maturity though, so you've still got time to grow up in that sense, but it's something to think about, definitely.

Secondly, how do you think you'll feel after the deed is done and you are no longer a virgin, but a girl who lost her virginity to a one night stand? How does that make you feel?
Yeh i'm a boy and in the same situation, however I would prefer losing it in a relationship...just can't find that relationship!
Just gotta keep living your life and stop waiting for it to come, because if you wait it will seem like it just takes forever.
Reply 19
OP, first off, know that it's no bad thing.

Secondly, the people saying "don't make it a special thing" or whatever, well, they may be right for themselves, but if that's what you want, then you go for what you want. It's neither right nor wrong, it's personal choice.

I've been where you are, and though it's obviously not quite the same for guys, inconsequential sex with a stranger who knew the situation was fine and it got the job done. If you want, you can PM me and I'll tell you more than I'll admit in public :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending