The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hopefully by delivering a punch to the face
Reply 2
same way you whould deal with the rest of us perverts <salivates>
Reply 3
I punch them in the face. I can't stand it!!!
Reply 4
Yes, I do care, I hate it when lads start trying to dance with you in clubs, it's like, leave me alone!!
eurghhhh its even worse than the cat calling/ whistling
Completely depends on who it is! Was dancing with a guy the other night and he tried to finger me right there on the dance floor! Obviously that was going too far so I just pushed his hands away and carried on lol
Reply 7
Alex L
Hopefully by delivering a punch to the face

I've found it does actually work quite well :wink:

(I kid, I kid!)
Reply 8
Although this has gotten a guy friend into a fight before with a particular pinchee, so maybe not the best option. But I cannot help it, natural reaction.
I ignore them, and move away. Punching them in the face is just giving them a reaction. From what I've seen, most guys won't just walk away if you retaliate, whereas if you ignore them they get bored.

I couldn't comment on whether I mind or not though, I've never actually had my bum pinched or anything "rougher" like that. The most I've had is an arm around the waist or someone touching my hair, in which case I just move away. I'd be pissed off if someone actually slapped or pinched my bum though, although I wouldn't resort to punching them.
Reply 10
shabooyah_!
Yes, I do care, I hate it when lads start trying to dance with you in clubs, it's like, leave me alone!!

You love it really.
A New Hero
You love it really.

How did you know?? :P No seriously though, it does wind me up a bit
Reply 12
Once you've been to a gay bar you realise what it's like for a girl in a normal bar. My bumcheek has never felt so violated.
Reply 13
Yeah, I think most girls care, myself included. It's horrible and makes you feel really uncomfortable but I don't really do anything, except ignore them and move away. It's pretty extreme to punch someone though - I definitely wouldn't go that far...

Why ask, OP?
Yes I mind- alot. Im not sure what it is about clubs which makes some guys/girls think it gives them the right to put their hands on another person in that way without permission.

It depends on what someone does how I respond. For something like a sly bum grab I'll usually deal with by slapping away their hand an giving a dirty look. If somone does that horrible thing where they approach you from behind and put their hands on you trying to dance with you then ill move away and make it apparent that Im not interested.

A guy actually put his hand UP my skirt once though, and that was it, I was ready to punch him in the face. It was an elbow in the stomach, stamp on the foot and a kick in the shin for him. Didnt stop him trying it with every other girl that walked past though- what a ******.
reems23
Once you've been to a gay bar you realise what it's like for a girl in a normal bar. My bumcheek has never felt so violated.

Amen to that. I try and avoid Canal Street at all costs now :blushing:
Hit them with my handbag :smile:
Hard.
Around the face.
_Fleur_
Yeah, I think most girls care, myself included. It's horrible and makes you feel really uncomfortable but I don't really do anything, except ignore them and move away. It's pretty extreme to punch someone though - I definitely wouldn't go that far...

Why ask, OP?

OP just sent me a really creepy PM....
Reply 18
G-a-y

stupid perve
-->:shoot:me <---me
shabooyah_!
OP just sent me a really creepy PM....

If it's too creepy, there's a nice big report button at the top :tongue: