The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Applicants 2009

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Got an Conditional offer. I might pick it as my second choice, not sure yet.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 61
Conditional offer for Pharmacology (4 years)
ABB
phoenix90
Conditional offer for Pharmacology (4 years)
ABB

Congrats, are u thinking of having Bath as your firm/insurance?
Reply 63
JohnnyHouse
Congrats, are u thinking of having Bath as your firm/insurance?

I'm thinking insurance, if I get an offer from imperial :smile:
Mcjazz
Yeah me too, the open day I've been invited to is on 11th March. It's gonna be a hard decision between Warwick and Bath if I get an offer, because it's such a nice place! But I prefer the course at Warwick.. Don't suppose you're going on the 11th?

yep. Business administration, hping the weathers good! what course you doing?
Reply 65
phoenix90
I'm thinking insurance, if I get an offer from imperial :smile:

im on the same boat, except i have an offer from imperial.... what do i do lol.
Reply 66
oliver907
yep. Business administration, hping the weathers good! what course you doing?

Oops, might be a bit late now. The weather's looking a bit poor! I'm doing maths and physics, leaving in like 40 mins woo
yeah i know, dissapointed :frown:. lol, im leaving in like an hour! so you wont be late lol.
Reply 68
oliver907
yeah i know, dissapointed :frown:. lol, im leaving in like an hour! so you wont be late lol.

Well.. I liked the place. No offer as of yet though! What about you?
hopefully cause you got an invite to open day ull get an offer :smile: thats what i heard. yeah was good, loved my course. want to look round the accomodation bit more - only saw solsbury. did u see any?
oliver907
hopefully cause you got an invite to open day ull get an offer :smile: thats what i heard. yeah was good, loved my course. want to look round the accomodation bit more - only saw solsbury. did u see any?

What's Solsbury like?
its alright, they havnt got any like communal room, but i suppose kitchen doubles as that. outside bit like tower blocks (see website brochure) but rooms were nice, cosy and ensuite.
Cool sounds good :smile:
Reply 73
I saw Eastwood from the outside and the girl told us all about Westwood; that's where I'd go if I went to Bath. Got an offer woo, not sure what it is yet though
What's good about Westwood?
I'm going to apply for Solsbury Court/Marlbourough Court I think, though my dad says I should go for Woodland Court instead
I hear you can only apply either Solsbury or Marlboriugh court? not both, I want to apply to both aswell
I haven't decided which yet, probably Solsbury Court though. Not too many people sharing a kitchen which is good for me :smile:
Reply 78
anyone doing sociology with human resources management? ive received an conditional offer and your opinion would be awesome :smile: pm
Reply 79
I think im pretty much set...
Bath firm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest