The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I thought the uni was quite nice, just thought Stirling was a bit small and boring personally.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
I'm going to visit it during the April 15th applicant day.
Will most likely be putting it as firm choice.
Going to be doing joint Computer Science and Philosophy.
Reply 3
I've picked it as my firm choice.
Going to do the MSc Social Work :biggrin:
Reply 4
Stirling's my firm :smile: French, Spanish and Professional Education...I dropped out of Glasgow University to go there...love it so much!
Reply 5
Rian1988
I thought the uni was quite nice, just thought Stirling was a bit small and boring personally.

Only like 40 minutes on a train to Glasgow though :smile: even though I don't really like the city centre, it's too busy lol :P

I'm glad some people are going that are on here, At least we won't be alone :smile:
Reply 6
Ronar
Who's visited and loved it? For some reason I absolutely love it, much,much more than Glasgow :biggrin: It was the weather and the ducks and the students total love for the university :smile: I actuially felt 'right' there. Also, The philosophy guy Adrain haddock or something was hilarious haha

who's going to firm?
Lol, anybody already there got any advice?:smile:

Im in second year just now and Adrian is my seminar teacher.

The man is an complete hero, was talking about castration for about 20 minutes the other day for no apparent reason.
Legend
Reply 7
Swedger
Im in second year just now and Adrian is my seminar teacher.

The man is an complete hero, was talking about castration for about 20 minutes the other day for no apparent reason.
Legend

This comment made me just officially firm Stirling :biggrin: aha
I was up there on the 15th April and loved it too. Accepted it as a Firm choice, studying psychology. Hopefully it will be good!
Reply 9
Dream Weaver
I was up there on the 15th April and loved it too. Accepted it as a Firm choice, studying psychology. Hopefully it will be good!

I'll see you there then :biggrin:
I'm so scared about moving out though :frown: I dunno why its the whole idea of not know anybody lol
Reply 10
There's something nice about seeing ducks wandering around the campus :P
Theres a very appropriate facebook group called 'I go to Stirling Uni cause I love squirells/rabbits/ducks' or something along those lines. When then weathers nice it looks lovely.
Reply 12
I have a conditional for Stirling Uni to do BA Honours in Social Work anyone else doing the same?
Have a conditional for History and Politics.

Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 14
Yes, finally in:smile: Unconditional for Stirling...!

Does anyone know anything about those who teach French, or the French course; I mean other than what it says in the course description?
Hilary
I have a conditional for Stirling Uni to do BA Honours in Social Work anyone else doing the same?

I'm doing the MSc Social Work course but don't start til Feb :smile:
Reply 16
Does anyone know what we get the accomodation stuff through lol
Reply 17
Ronar
Does anyone know what we get the accomodation stuff through lol

you get an application pack after you've been accepted / met your conditions. last year you couldnt apply until the 7th of june or july though. i might be wrong but i don't think so.
Reply 18
dancex100
you get an application pack after you've been accepted / met your conditions. last year you couldnt apply until the 7th of june or july though. i might be wrong but i don't think so.

Are you at stirling? Where do you live if so :smile:
Reply 19
Ronar
Are you at stirling? Where do you live if so :smile:

i'm not at stirling yet, i'm starting in september though. i like about 20 minutes away from it but i'll be staying in the halls when i'm there :smile: you?

Latest

Trending

Trending