The Student Room Group

Straight, but want gay sex

Basically, I'm a bit confused here.

I'm straight (I think I am anyway), but have always had a part of me that wanted to "experiment". I love the idea of masturbating and sucking another guy, and would to be on the receiving end of anal. But I have never had emotion feelings for guys, only a bit of sexual.

I'm now at uni, and want to try stuff. Despite still being a virgin, I really am tempted to go out and try to get a like minded guy who just wants a bit of sex.
Any idea's on how to do this without anyone who knows me finding out?

Anon or delete. Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bicurious then.
Reply 2
Would you rarther have sex with a hot girl right now or a hot guy?
Reply 3
if I had the choice - girl.
That's similar to me, but I'm not confused, I know what I want. You can PM me if you wanna chat about it. :smile:
Reply 5
You're a a gay. Well done.
Don't feel ashamed OP, it's more common that you think.
Sounds a bit like me. In that anything I think about of guys is purely sexual. I'm probably bi, but i could never see myself having anything close to a relationship with another guy.
I could have written that myself. I really want to suck a guy off and receive anal, but the thought of kissing a guy I find rupulsive
your gay but don't know yet

just wait till you find your sexuality

Good luck
Have you considered things like t'internet, visiting a gay club/bar, and so on?
Reply 11
Your bicurious if your desperate for a label, but dont feel tied to a label, do what feels right and dont worry about it.

I know, typical lib dem post.
As a homosexual I think it doesn't make you gay to want to just experiment for sexual gratification, or even to regularly have sex with someone of the same sex if it's just on a sexual level. If you start developing an emotional attachment then yeh you might be bisexual but if you're concerned you might be gay then I wouldn't say you were.

A lot of girls make out with their friends while drunk or out having fun and I wouldn't say that made them lesbians. I knew some girls at my Sixth Form that all had boyfriends but would get together and use sex toys on each other just for fun, I wouldn't describe them as lesbians.
Just go to a gay club and see what happens.
xx..SPOTTABLE..xx
your gay but don't know yet

just wait till you find your sexuality

Good luck

_Cone
You're a a gay. Well done.

I love how people can make judgements like these based on anon posts :rolleyes:

The OP sounds bi-curious (the clue is in the title of the thread):

Anonymous
if I had the choice - girl.

Which is:

Anonymous
Don't feel ashamed OP, it's more common that you think.
Furthermore, that's pretty much my plan when i go to Uni in September. Living where i live, not much chance to experiment, and I want to try new things.
Reply 16
its not the label I worry about, its other people finding out. As where I'm at uni (and my home town) are very small, anything I did there would get back to people I know (which IS what I'm concerned about for now).

Re the internet suggestion - would that actually be safe for someone who just wants to experiment? I don't think I have the confidence to go to a gay club or whatever.
Reply 17
HyperBrain
I love how people can make judgements like these based on anon posts :rolleyes:

The OP sounds bi-curious (the clue is in the title of the thread):

Which is:

If he wants to pack some fudge then it's clear he's a gay!
Reply 18
_Cone
If he wants to pack some fudge then it's clear he's a gay!

What if you had anal sex with a girl?
but dude come on, wouldn't you wanna lose your virginity to a girl , rather than a guy ?

cos damn that will be one hard thing to forget

Latest