The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Yuna47

:rofl: so true!

All these DVDs I have to (compulsively) purchase - it's costing me a fortune! :woo: Very worth it though. I'm still thinking about importing the season 5 DVDs but 22-6-2009 (according to HMV.com) isn't too long to wait I guess... :sadnod: I have Criminal Minds season 3 to keep me company for now! :rolleyes:

Are you guys the same? Have to own the boxsets too? A friend of mine loves House but only has to see them once. Once is enough?! :eek:

Have to own boxsets too but stuff is on back burner as low funds and tbh too many still in their cellophane. Im nowhere near starting on CSI or Criminal Minds. Im currently on NCIS and Greys Anatomy, I have all boxsets and the special last feature episode DVD for Dawsons Creek, Charmed, Supernatural, Studio 60 lol and trust me I am compulsive because Im currently storing them all under my bed as I make room to build my new Media Cabinet as the last one actually broke under the strain :biggrin:
Oh and all the Family Guys and the movie...still gotta get Blue Harvest though
season 6 - fx - starts may, actual date hasn't been put up tho.
-k-
kerry_452
season 6 - fx - starts may, actual date hasn't been put up tho.
-k-

Oh...my....you dont know how grateful I am lol I kept thinking Id miss the advert so miss the start but now I can look out
woah woah woah its just been on that fx have now changed their date - April 17th.
-k-
kerry_452
woah woah woah its just been on that fx have now changed their date - April 17th.
-k-

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:woo: :woo: :woo:
kerry_452
-k-

Btw will rep you when I have some to spend :o:
Jennie1987
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:woo: :woo: :woo:

:eek3: I wish I had FX :frown:
Reply 229
been watching season 6 on the internet
it is amazing
yeah i don't have digital so just been watching it on youtube - oooh can't wait for when i wake up tomorrow morning, going straight on the computer !!!
-k-
Reply 231
It is OFFICIAL!

We are now the NCIS SOCIETY!!!!!

JOIN HERE!
Yuna47
It is OFFICIAL!

We are now the NCIS SOCIETY!!!!!

JOIN HERE!

Wooooow I got my 'The Big Bang Theory' Society approved today too - good times.
Reply 233
Most definitely good times! :yep:

It's been an awesome week! Except things that happened in the last episode of House (Simple Explanation I think it was called - DON'T check it out unless you want major spoilers!) now have me worried as I firmly believe the TV powers can do what they want to anyone they want and the fear that overwhelms is that maybe they might do something really, really bad at the end of NCIS Season 6 and not care who it annoys! :eek: (I always get this worried the closer it gets to the end of a season! :o:)

And can I just say (off topic *slaps own wrist* but it is all in the aid of good TV!) that Third Watch season 2 is coming out on region 1 DVD (hopefully) on July 7th in the States! :woo: What an amazing time for TV all round! So many awesome shows and so not enough time!

Heeeeeeeeeey, if I'm not mistaken, there may well be a new episode of NCIS waiting to be watched right now too! :cool:

*puts folder full of lecture notes back on shelf where they belong*
Reply 234
I want the 'guide to abby's lab for dummies' book :wink:
Yuna47
Most definitely good times! :yep:

It's been an awesome week! Except things that happened in the last episode of House (Simple Explanation I think it was called - DON'T check it out unless you want major spoilers!) now have me worried as I firmly believe the TV powers can do what they want to anyone they want and the fear that overwhelms is that maybe they might do something really, really bad at the end of NCIS Season 6 and not care who it annoys! :eek: (I always get this worried the closer it gets to the end of a season! :o:)

And can I just say (off topic *slaps own wrist* but it is all in the aid of good TV!) that Third Watch season 2 is coming out on region 1 DVD (hopefully) on July 7th in the States! :woo: What an amazing time for TV all round! So many awesome shows and so not enough time!

Heeeeeeeeeey, if I'm not mistaken, there may well be a new episode of NCIS waiting to be watched right now too! :cool:

*puts folder full of lecture notes back on shelf where they belong*

Heya,

Thanks for accepting me - was getting rather ansy lol, I just love NCIS soooo much!
Reply 236
And thank you for accepting me into your society too! :yep:
Yuna47
And thank you for accepting me into your society too! :yep:

Lol we'll rule the world soon
Reply 238
Jennie1987
Lol we'll rule the world soon

Too right! Promotion of good TV shows will hopefully cure most of the ills of the world - everyone will be spending so much time indoors watching TV and DVDs they won't have time to cause trouble! :yep:
Yuna47
Too right! Promotion of good TV shows will hopefully cure most of the ills of the world - everyone will be spending so much time indoors watching TV and DVDs they won't have time to cause trouble! :yep:

I love tv/dvds, id love to have my own column or something but then again id love to do soooo many things. Like live inside NCIS. But in real life the labs arent as great - nor are the jobs.

Quick Reply

Latest