The Student Room Group

The Polish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
RabbitCFH

UCLan:
"the Matura with an average of 65% or above
Offers are made subject to reasonable adjustment being possible
to enable students with a disability to meet course learning outcomes.
If you have not declared a disability, please contact 01772 892593."

chcialam skladac na UCL ale pomyslalam ze nie podolam wymaganiom a w sumie nie tak wysoko wymagaja...
SaraG
chcialam skladac na UCL ale pomyslalam ze nie podolam wymaganiom a w sumie nie tak wysoko wymagaja...

Ty masz na mysli UCL = University College London? Bo ja UCLan, czyli University of Central Lancashire. :wink:
Which would be a nice city to visit in Poland? I'd really like to visit, looks like a very nice country.
lnjames
Which would be a nice city to visit in Poland? I'd really like to visit, looks like a very nice country.

Many people visit Krakow, and I like it too. Nice city, I mean it depends where you go.
RabbitCFH
Many people visit Krakow, and I like it too. Nice city, I mean it depends where you go.

Maybe taking a trip around the country would be better. I really like the traditional Polish cities, but at the same time the modern cities like Warsaw and Poznań look great as well.
lnjames
Maybe taking a trip around the country would be better. I really like the traditional Polish cities, but at the same time the modern cities like Warsaw and Poznań look great as well.

Not a bad idea. You might want to visit e.g. that city: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Dolny or Sandomierz (they're near my hometown). I think you'd like them.
RabbitCFH
Not a bad idea. You might want to visit e.g. that city: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Dolny or Sandomierz (they're near my hometown). I think you'd like them.

Thanks. :smile: Poland looks such a nice country, you guys are lucky.
lnjames
Thanks. :smile: Poland looks such a nice country, you guys are lucky.

I'd say something else. :wink: Anyways, you're welcome.
Nie jestem polakiem, ale trochę mówię po polsku :wink:

Trochę wiem xD

Dabbled in learning Polish as I challenged myself to learn a difficult language and really liked the sound of Polish..
But oh my goodness its difficult!
There is something like 14 ways to say Me..? Insane!
Wished I could be fluent, such a beautiful language.

I listen to Patrycja Markowska.. a Polish Pop-Rock artist, she is very good. I know the words to nearly all of her songs :biggrin:
Freimanis

Trochę wiem xD

Dabbled in learning Polish as I challenged myself to learn a difficult language and really liked the sound of Polish..

I listen to Patrycja Markowska.. a Polish Pop-Rock artist, she is very good. I know the words to nearly all of her songs :biggrin:

Nice matey. It's definitely not an easy language so I keep my fingers crossed.

Any Polish members have Gadu Gadu? Or use Nasza-Klasa or fbl.pl?
I do (except for fbl.pl - I dont know what it is).
photoblog.pl fbl is just one of the shortcut sites for it :wink:

my gadu-gadu is 7950664 :wink:
Reply 133
cześć!
ktoś wybiera się moze na university of manchester we wrzesniu 2009?
:woo:
Reply 134
Hi everbody!
I'm from Poland. Anyone going to Uni this year?
Reply 135
well once again last post wasn't clear..anyone going to Bath spa uni or Portsmouth?
aguss
well once again last post wasn't clear..anyone going to Bath spa uni or Portsmouth?

Ja biore pod uwage Portsmouth jako firm choice, ale jednak troche wyzej stawiam Oxford Brookes.
Reply 137
aguss

Ja do Portsmouth (aczkolwiek również zastanawiam się nad Plymouth) :smile:
Reply 138
RabbitCFH
Ty masz na mysli UCL = University College London? Bo ja UCLan, czyli University of Central Lancashire. :wink:

mialam na mysli University College London :P cwaniaku :P

Freimanis

Trochę wiem xD

I agree, I like sound of Polish as well :biggrin: it sounds so gently and softly... yeah :biggrin:

by the way, to dalam odpowiedzi univerkom.
firm dla Essex University Biomedical Sciences
insurance dla Uni of Westminster Health and Medical Sciences :biggrin:

trzymajcie kciuki teraz za mature :P
Trzymam kciuki. :wink: A jak tam TOEFL/IELTS? Ja napisalem TOEFL na 91 co mi w zupelnosci wystarczy. :smile:

Quick Reply