The Student Room Group

I want to drop a stone in a 4 days

I have moderate eating disorder, I become obsessed by food, but I know that I need to lose 1 stone, and then my life will be wonderful. I am dating a very hot guy and he is out of my league, and I know he will like me more when I am thin again. I can feel my stomach when i walk and it makes me want to be sick.

How can I lose weight quickly?

Scroll to see replies

It's impossible to lose a stone in 4 days (healthily and probably otherwise)
Reply 2
no it isn't . i lost a stone in a week once, I just dont want to lose weight like that again
Reply 3
Run for 4 days without stopping, and without any food

Make sure you use the toilet first
Reply 4
thats impossible... like actually! if your seeing this guy then obviously your not out of his league!
Reply 5
Please don't try to lose a stone in four days, its just not healthy. And if you're dating the hot guy already then he obviously already likes you!
Reply 6
I have a beautiful face (so ive been told!) but my body just doesnt match up to it. Guys like it, but i also just dont feel comfy with myself being so fat. It cant be impossible, can it? maybe ina  week then? any ideaS?
Reply 7
One of your legs has gotsta go then.
Reply 8
Anonymous
Cut off your leg? That's got to weigh at least a stone and is about as stupid as trying to lose a stone in 4 days.
Reply 9
sdiana91
if your seeing this guy then obviously your not out of his league!

Lol, you got there first :smile:
Yes, it is impossible. If you lose any weight from crash dieting for a week you will put it straight back on afterwards.
Anonymous
I have moderate eating disorder, I become obsessed by food, but I know that I need to lose 1 stone, and then my life will be wonderful. I am dating a very hot guy and he is out of my league, and I know he will like me more when I am thin again. I can feel my stomach when i walk and it makes me want to be sick.

Also this is part of your obsession.

If you actually want to lose weight, do it properly over a slightly longer period of time. Otherwise you'll just look ill, and that's not any better.
Reply 12
Anonymous
I have a beautiful face (so ive been told!) but my body just doesnt match up to it. Guys like it, but i also just dont feel comfy with myself being so fat. It cant be impossible, can it? maybe ina  week then? any ideaS?

u dnt feel comfy? how does that work? surely if ur fat its like a giant hug 24/7
sdiana91
thats impossible... like actually! if your seeing this guy then obviously your not out of his league!

Anonymous

Its not impossible! :o:

umm i would NOT recommend this but since your asking sit in a sauna and sweat the weight off. Buy a sweatsuit http://www.sweatsuits.co.uk/ and train in them. They are commonly used by athletes in sports such as wrestling, boxing etc.. where you have to make weight.

Again i really wouldn't recommend it, because he won't be into you for no reason. So think about it.
Chop a leg off. that'll do it. you may even beat your target!
Safin135
u dnt feel comfy? how does that work? surely if ur fat its like a giant hug 24/7

and ur ass is like one big cushion
Safin135

:rofl:
Reply 17
Trust me, your life will not be wonderful if you lose 1 stone.
Reply 18
post a pic of yourself maybe??

also, for you to lose a stone so quickly.. you'd have to be of quite a high weight now.. if your like 9 stone or 8 stone already then it's practically impossible... even if you starve yourself! how much do you weigh?
Reply 19
thanks for the one suggestion. i think i oveemphasised how much I want this for this new guy. Its mainly for him, but part of my eating disorder is pretending its not about me, and it takes me a while to realise it is completely about me :smile: I want it for me, and I will keep it off after a week, because Ill just keep doing it. reason im asking is because im a waitress and its very easy for me not to eat at work 9when i see all these people eating uuurrrghhhh) but Im scared that ill shake and drop the plates or something, so dont really want to give up food compeltely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending