The Student Room Group

why do guys get so tired atfer a blowjob

Im guessing its the same for sex aswell, although i wouldnt know becasue im a virgin. But when i give my boyfriend a blowjob and he cums he gets so tired and wants to fall asleep. I dont understand it, its not like hes ones one doing anything lol

Scroll to see replies

pucci
Im guessing its the same for sex aswell, although i wouldnt know becasue im a virgin. But when i give my boyfriend a blowjob and he cums he gets so tired and wants to fall asleep. I dont understand it, its not like hes ones one doing anything lol

After sex or whatever is finished. Testosterone goes wee low so he's not horny anymore and gets tired.
Reply 2
i never knew we did get tired after a blowjob..after sex, yeah sometimes..but i've never experienced tiredness after a bj :confused:
BJP
i never knew we did get tired after a blowjob..after sex, yeah sometimes..but i've experienced tiredness after a bj :confused:

Testos
Just a case of "Job Done", really.
Reply 5
After guys cum they generally 'turn off'. They stop being horny and a lot of guys tend to feel drowsy too. I feel sleepy but find it impossible to actually go to sleep grrrr
Reply 6
After a woman orgasms she'll want to go again or just be cuddled. Men are completely spent and just fall asleep.
Pffft at biology.
Reply 7
The brain of men releases masses of endorphins and other chemicals that make them drowsy and in some cases even cry or feel guilty (very odd I know) and the whole mix of chemicals tells a man that sleeping with a woman now would be akin to sleeping with their mother. So not only do they want nothing to do with you but they feel elated and slightly guilty and sleepy. It's obvious why this is, your semen is about as reproductively capable of insemination after a squirt as tap water. It needs time to replenish the liquid so that the sperm are better able to fight for freedom for muldavia and get women up the duff. It's simply evolution. Mind you that doesn't save you from being ostracised when you roll over and pass out, and all she wants to do is spoon. Put in animal terms, its I've had it now go off and fertilise my child, and don't come back for a while so if we do it again I can baby you up.

Obviously your semen has no idea whether it and it's happy campers are going into the womb or your duodenum as well or going to be splattered against a rubber wall of toxic death. Nor does your brain discriminate either.
JMonkey
The brain of men releases masses of endorphins and other chemicals that make them drowsy and in some cases even cry or feel guilty (very odd I know) and the whole mix of chemicals tells a man that sleeping with a woman now would be akin to sleeping with their mother. So not only do they want nothing to do with you but they feel elated and slightly guilty and sleepy. It's obvious why this is, your semen is about as reproductively capable of insemination after a squirt as tap water. It needs time to replenish the liquid so that the sperm are better able to fight for freedom for muldavia and get women up the duff. It's simply evolution. Mind you that doesn't save you from being ostracised when you roll over and pass out, and all she wants to do is spoon. Put in animal terms, its I've had it now go off and fertilise my child, and don't come back for a while so if we do it again I can baby you up.

Obviously your semen has no idea whether it and it's happy campers are going into the womb or your duodenum as well. Nor does your brain discriminate either.

/thread
Reply 9
Because we only stayed awake for the blowjob haha.
Reply 10
pucci

sadly its quite biochemical- orgasm is associated with the release of hormones for example oxytocin as well as others such as vasopressin and prolactin. Increased levels of these hormones are often found during sleep (alongside the main hormonal control of sleep- melatonin) and this is likely to be the link as to why men fall asleep after sex. Women want to cuddle after sex for a similar reason- oxytocin has a key role in bonding and increases responses such as cuddling and stroking. :smile:
Reply 11
to get and maintain an erection, blood which would otherwise travel to other areas of the body, is propelled into the penis. so a prolonged erection means a prolonged blood flow deficit in body parts which this would not usually occur. this temporary decrease in oxygen supply to the body's cells and brain causes inefficient respiration and therefore slight fatigue or giddiness may result. once the penis returns to a flaccid state and the oxygen debt is repaid, respiration is once more regular and the body alert.

another explanation would be that during or moments before ejaculating, many muscles in the body instinctively contract which maximises the euphoric sensation that follows. This short but intense muscle usage uses up lots of energy which can be exhausting when prolonged.
Maybe he's already tired before you give him a blow job..?
Reply 13
wtf who anon neg repped me for my post on here?!
for starters you have no rep power
secondly at least have the guts to put a reason if you aren't gonna leave your name
Reply 14
Pepperoni
After a woman orgasms she'll want to go again or just be cuddled. Men are completely spent and just fall asleep.
Pffft at biology.

lol spot on!
Reply 15
munro90
wtf who anon neg repped me for my post on here?!
for starters you have no rep power
secondly at least have the guts to put a reason if you aren't gonna leave your name

Negged for explaining biochemistry of the human orgasm?
Somebody obviously doesn't like hearing the truth :tongue:
Reply 16
Pepperoni
Negged for explaining biochemistry of the human orgasm?
Somebody obviously doesn't like hearing the truth :tongue:

it was the only bit of revision i have done all day too!! :sad:
Next time you give him a BJ and he falls asleep, read this

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Fall-Asleep-After/dp/0307345971
Reply 18
This thread is hilarious. So now he's had his fun and its his turn to reciprocate, he is suddenly "tired" and wants to go to sleep? lol.
Reply 19
Davezk
Because we only stayed awake for the blowjob haha.

lmao! :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest