The Student Room Group

How toned do guys like girls to be?

In a nutshell do you guys prefere the toned, slim petite type girls who don't have big bums or boobs or do you really prefere non toned volumous curvy type?

Im aware that there are lots of different builds and girls can be a mixture of the above types but between these two some guys seem to go for the non curvy petite typre yet others only see a real woman as being very curvy with large boobs and breasts.

Or you could just answer the thread question lol how toned do you like girls to be?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

That's nice, although a bit on the skinny end.
Reply 2
Siddd

ok cool, what if they were short and had tiny breasts?
The question is: How toned do YOU want to be?

I really am so frustrated with these threads. Why is everyone so consumed in what other people like and dislike instead of having their own opinions and tastes?

Each man is different in what they like. And you shouldn't want to be anything other than happy with who you are. Don't try to change yourself or worry that you're not what 'most' men want because the truth is, men aren't that fussy nor half as critical as us women are about ourselves.
Reply 4
Anonymous
ok cool, what if they were short and had tiny breasts?

So long as they didn't look, or act, like a dog :smile:.
Reply 5
I like toned stomach, toned legs, just nomral is enough, just no extra baggage..though being toned is nothing, if skin is flawless. Love skin on girls flawless.
Reply 6
Ilora-Danon
men aren't that fussy nor half as critical as us women are about ourselves.

No, but we have preferences.
Reply 7
Siddd

I find that quite disgusting. They look really unhealthy.

I'm actually male, by the way.
Reply 8
IeuanF
I find that quite disgusting. They look really unhealthy.

I'm actually male, by the way.

Truth.

Most men do not like skinny models, as the ones on that picture.
Slim with nice curves, a pretty face, nice hair and a heart is what we like :smile:
Reply 9
Siddd

I think thats about right,my figure is like that.
Siddd
So long as they didn't look, or act, like a dog :smile:.

does ''looks like a dog'' mean look ugly?
I prefer them to be athletic with bums much akin to the one in my profile
something like this would do

Spoiler

Then, you should also realise that guys like girls in different types. It would not be fair for me to comment my opinion but be how you want to be. If it will make you feel great though, go ahead and do it.

Fox
Reply 14
bansheeee*

Naturally :smile:
bansheeee*

Yep, it does. Unless you know any dogs that are attractive - sexually?
There you go...!

Fox
Reply 16
Ilora-Danon

I really am so frustrated with these threads. Why is everyone so consumed in what other people like and dislike instead of having their own opinions and tastes?

Each man is different in what they like. And you shouldn't want to be anything other than happy with who you are. Don't try to change yourself or worry that you're not what 'most' men want because the truth is, men aren't that fussy nor half as critical as us women are about ourselves.

To be honest others are more critical about me than I am about myself. I can happily just get up, have a quick wash and go out with no make up or anything and I think I look ok cause no one notices everyone is too busy with their lives to notice I look scruffy. However Ive heard guys say that Im ugly several times and since Ive never had any guys after me they are obviously more critical than me lol.
Reply 17

Ilora-Danon

I agree with this post :yep:

From what I have seen in these forums and in life guys vary (alot), some will like your body and some wont you cant please everyone. The most important thing is that your happy with your body and that your healthy.
Anonymous
In a nutshell do you guys prefere the toned, slim petite type girls who don't have big bums or boobs or do you really prefere non toned volumous curvy type?

Im aware that there are lots of different builds and girls can be a mixture of the above types but between these two some guys seem to go for the non curvy petite typre yet others only see a real woman as being very curvy with large boobs and breasts.

Or you could just answer the thread question lol how toned do you like girls to be?

Personally, I'm on the skinny side of normal and have naturally a fairly tones physique (no six packs or anything though haha), and I'm about average height at 5ft6. I know there are tonnes of men who will find my physique too youthful/androgynous or whatever, or not sufficiently tall/blonde/tanned/athletic (in the marathon runner sense), many won't like my facial features etc. etc.

But hey, my personal preferences also limit me to like 2% of the population, so I don't care =)

Looks aside, I think that a captivating, open person with an individual style and a bit of mystery will actually appear a lot more attractive than they perhaps are.

I also agree entirely with Ilora-Danon's post above =)

Quick Reply