The Student Room Group

1st love break up(interracial relationship)

Hey people..New to this thing,so need time to get used to it..
Anyways right now got a prob that i would like to share with someone,even though i dont know anybody..But i have to 'spit it' somewhere,coz i'll go crazy..
For the last 8 months i have been in interracial relationship.It wasnt my 1st,but i count it like that(actual 1st one-we shared 3 kisses and 5 weeks together-That's nothing).I am 18 and he is 22.Im from Ex Yugoslavia and he is from Cameroon..About a year ago he texted me that he likes me,actually that he loves me(got my number through friend) and that he wants to be with me,but waited for 5 months to send 1st text as he didnt know would i go out with african guy.We started going out and it was just perfect..After month and half,we slept together.I didnt do it before him and it was really special to me.Then i introduced him to my family and i was really scared,coz my dad is bit strict as he is from Bosnia.But it all went well.My mum was great with him..He doesnt come too often to my place,since it takes time for my dad to accept,but whenever he was in my house ,they were so nice to him.And he said the same thing.5 months into our relationship,i only met his sister.And when i asked maybe you should do same for us-as i introduced him to my family.Then as i said that ,he made me promise that i will not leave him when he says something to me.He confessed that his family is not here except brother and sister in law and this sister and that he has a son that i didnt know about.I was hurting so much,but i gave us a 2nd chance..2 months later i was scared that i was pregnant.He said oh its not time yet.I want it but not this year,next and went off to talk about abortion.My mum didnt take it too well how he behaved but she calmed down eventually.But thank God i was just stressed out.Wasn't pregnant.After we were arguing a bit and then a couple of weeks ago he just avoided me a bit,nothing major..And it was not concerning pregnancy issue as it was well after that.And we were fine later on.I said i wanted to talk to him and see him.We did talk 2 days ago and i thought we were just gonna discuss about to get our relationship better.But he said he is not far from wanting out of this relationship.I was too shocked and cried too much.So did he and i asked why?He siad my family and friends are against us,which is not true.Maybe my dad didnt accept him as much as he should have,but was always polite to him.And he said to me that he was talking to his friend in Paris,who is Cameroonian and is married to french girl whose family is not talking to her coz she married him and that preassure is too much on them.He said he doesnt wanna be the same.I think its just an excuse.Today he said he wants to go to my country with me and keep having sex and wants to take me to cameroon to meet his family and keep in contact with me..I dont understand any of this.He swears he loves me and always will,but wants out.We will talk on friday and now i have exams coming up.And im too confused,hurting too much and fell like life has no purpose anymore as i was gonna move out in september and live with him and marry next year.We both planned that.And now this came as a shock..I sacrified a lot..For what?It seems nothing and i feel like my life is not worth living anymore..
So so sorry for text being too long but had to say it,at least here,coz i dont have friends or someone to talk to.Always have to put happy face in front of people,coz i didnt say it to anyone..I just cant face it..
Douala19
Anyways right now got a prob that i would like to share with someone,even though i dont know anybody..But i have to 'spit it' somewhere,coz i'll go crazy..
For the last 8 months i have been in interracial relationship.It wasnt my 1st,but i count it like that(actual 1st one-we shared 3 kisses and 5 weeks together-That's nothing).I am 18 and he is 22.Im from Ex Yugoslavia and he is from Cameroon..About a year ago he texted me that he likes me,actually that he loves me(got my number through friend) and that he wants to be with me,but waited for 5 months to send 1st text as he didnt know would i go out with african guy.We started going out and it was just perfect..After month and half,we slept together.I didnt do it before him and it was really special to me.Then i introduced him to my family and i was really scared,coz my dad is bit strict as he is from Bosnia.But it all went well.My mum was great with him..He doesnt come too often to my place,since it takes time for my dad to accept,but whenever he was in my house ,they were so nice to him.And he said the same thing.5 months into our relationship,i only met his sister.And when i asked maybe you should do same for us-as i introduced him to my family.Then as i said that ,he made me promise that i will not leave him when he says something to me.He confessed that his family is not here except brother and sister in law and this sister and that he has a son that i didnt know about.I was hurting so much,but i gave us a 2nd chance..2 months later i was scared that i was pregnant.He said oh its not time yet.I want it but not this year,next and went off to talk about abortion.My mum didnt take it too well how he behaved but she calmed down eventually.But thank God i was just stressed out.Wasn't pregnant.After we were arguing a bit and then a couple of weeks he just avoided me a bit,nothing major..And we were fine later on.I said i wanted to talk to him and see him.We did talk 2 days ago and i thought we were just gonna discuss about to get our relationship better.But he said he is not far from wanting out of this relationship.I was too shocked and cried too much.So did he and i asked why?He siad my family and friends are against us,which is not true.Maybe my dad didnt accept him as much as he should have,but was always polite to him.And he said to me that he was talking to his friend in Paris,who is Cameroonian and is married to french girl whose family is not talking to her coz she married him and that preassure is too much on them.He said he doesnt wanna be the same.I think its just an excuse.Today he said he wants to go to my country with me and keep having sex and wants to take me to cameroon to meet his family and keep in contact with me..I dont understand any of this.He swears he loves me and always will,but wants out.We will talk on friday and now i have exams coming up.And im too confused,hurting too much and fell like life has no purpose anymore as i was gonna move out in september and live with him and marry next year.I sacrified a lot..For what?It seems nothing and i feel like my life is not worth living anymore..
So so sorry for text being too long but had to say it,at least here,coz i dont have friends or someone to talk to.Always have to put happy face in front of people,coz i didnt say it to anyone..I just cant face it..

Damn, this event really seems to be affecting your ability to paragraph :yep:
Reply 2
black men have big dicks.
Okay, forget the interracial crap. I do think he's using that as an excuse to be honest.

Today he said he wants to go to my country with me and keep having sex

... Sounds like a user.

I dont understand any of this.He swears he loves me and always will,but wants out.We will talk on friday and now i have exams coming up.And im too confused,hurting too much and fell like life has no purpose anymore as i was gonna move out in september and live with him and marry next year.I sacrified a lot..For what?It seems nothing and i feel like my life is not worth living anymore..

I'm probably biased as I don't really believe in marriage, particularly at our age, but it sounds like he's been messing you about and that he's pretty insincere, manipulative and selfish (wanting you to get an abortion, making you promise not to leave him before telling you he'd deceived you, wtf?!)

Get rid of him, seriously. He's an asshole.
What has the fact that it's interracial got to do with anything?
Reply 5
I know myself that i should get rid off him.That's what my head tells me,but my heart says different thing..Anyway i know it's for my own good to do that.I hope somebody else will come along who will love me for who i am..

I said interracial coz he keeps talking about that.His friend is cameroonian and is married to french girl whose family is not talking to her coz she married him.They have a kid but preassure on their marriage is too much,so he said he doesn't want to be in same situation in six years.That can never be true as my parents did accept him in nicest way possible,especially my mum.My dad did as well,but as im only child and daughter he had-'First let's see who he is ..' kind of attitude..But they were always nice to him.
fxytimi
black men have big dicks.

lmao! awesome.
Reply 7
Douala19
For the last 8 months i have been in interracial relationship.It wasnt my 1st,but i count it like that(actual 1st one-we shared 3 kisses and 5 weeks together-That's nothing).I am 18 and he is 22.Im from Ex Yugoslavia and he is from Cameroon..About a year ago he texted me that he likes me,actually that he loves me(got my number through friend) and that he wants to be with me,but waited for 5 months to send 1st text as he didnt know would i go out with african guy.We started going out and it was just perfect..After month and half,we slept together.I didnt do it before him and it was really special to me.Then i introduced him to my family and i was really scared,coz my dad is bit strict as he is from Bosnia.But it all went well.My mum was great with him..He doesnt come too often to my place,since it takes time for my dad to accept,but whenever he was in my house ,they were so nice to him.And he said the same thing.5 months into our relationship,i only met his sister.And when i asked maybe you should do same for us-as i introduced him to my family.Then as i said that ,he made me promise that i will not leave him when he says something to me.He confessed that his family is not here except brother and sister in law and this sister and that he has a son that i didnt know about.I was hurting so much,but i gave us a 2nd chance..2 months later i was scared that i was pregnant.He said oh its not time yet.I want it but not this year,next and went off to talk about abortion.My mum didnt take it too well how he behaved but she calmed down eventually.But thank God i was just stressed out.Wasn't pregnant.After we were arguing a bit and then a couple of weeks ago he just avoided me a bit,nothing major..And it was not concerning pregnancy issue as it was well after that.And we were fine later on.I said i wanted to talk to him and see him.We did talk 2 days ago and i thought we were just gonna discuss about to get our relationship better.But he said he is not far from wanting out of this relationship.I was too shocked and cried too much.So did he and i asked why?He siad my family and friends are against us,which is not true.Maybe my dad didnt accept him as much as he should have,but was always polite to him.And he said to me that he was talking to his friend in Paris,who is Cameroonian and is married to french girl whose family is not talking to her coz she married him and that preassure is too much on them.He said he doesnt wanna be the same.I think its just an excuse.Today he said he wants to go to my country with me and keep having sex and wants to take me to cameroon to meet his family and keep in contact with me..I dont understand any of this.He swears he loves me and always will,but wants out.We will talk on friday and now i have exams coming up.And im too confused,hurting too much and fell like life has no purpose anymore as i was gonna move out in september and live with him and marry next year.We both planned that.And now this came as a shock..I sacrified a lot..For what?It seems nothing and i feel like my life is not worth living anymore..

I read up to that part in bold, then I couldn't be asked :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending