The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
[QUOTE]www.imamassivehypochondriac.com?[/QUOTE

lmao!!

It needs to be prescribed if I remember correctly. :smile: Could be wrong though.
Reply 3
:rofl:

Link's broken.

I'm not stupid, just so you know.
Reply 5
I believe the UK has limited stockpiles.
Reply 6
I've heard it cures Bird flu as well, stock up now before it runs out ;-)
Reply 7
So it means that we cannot prevent it till we do get the flu? :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Aack
I believe the UK has limited stockpiles.

Shotgun!
Reply 9
AugustWestie
Link's broken.

probably because of the question mark, try it without!

:biggrin:
Reply 10
i buy all my pharmaceuticals from ebay
Reply 11
Well BBC's morning scaremongery' has informed me the UK has enough anti-viral drugs to treat half the population.
Reply 12
I believe there's enough tamiflu to cover about 50% of the population.
Reply 13
For the love of Jeebus. Flu kills hundreds of thousands of people every year; this year's no different.
Reply 15
I try Ebay but they do not sell them. Think we need a prescription to get one?
Reply 16
I dont think you can just buy it. But then you would also have to inject yourself too. I dont know what route the Tamiflu needs to be taken in order for it to be effective. By that I mean is the injection given sub cut or IM?.I"ve given injections but only sub cut and under supervision. I wouldnt advise doing it yourself.
Reply 17

hahah, I have enough pens already. Dont really need more :P
Yes you need a prescription to get tamiflu medication.
And also yes, its not a vaccination. Its a treatment that is meant to be used when and only when you actually have caught the virus of "swine flu".
So buying it and medicating yourself with it (if you actually could do so) before you even have flu is not going to benefit you in any way.
Reply 19
sophisticated
Yes you need a prescription to get tamiflu medication.
And also yes, its not a vaccination. Its a treatment that is meant to be used when and only when you actually have caught the virus of "swine flu".
So buying it and medicating yourself with it (if you actually could do so) before you even have flu is not going to benefit you in any way.

Thank you for clarity :smile: Do you know any medicine which we can drink to prevent the swine flu?

Latest