The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Doubt it.
9000 hours on average.
So that's like, a whole year and a 10 days.
Reply 3
Mine has lasted about three and a half years so far. I'm kinda worried it'll stop working in the middle of my exam! lol
Hippysnake
9000 hours on average.
So that's like, a whole year and a 10 days.

That would still last you a couple of years of heavy usage:gasp:

My dad has one somewhere that we've had for 20 years maybe, I haven't seen it in a while though since I took the front off and all the keys fell out:blush: It was still working though about 3 years back:erm:
lynseyx
Mine has lasted about three and a half years so far. I'm kinda worried it'll stop working in the middle of my exam! lol

which is why i'm asking lol :P my main calculator is 3/4 years old atm but i have another calculator which i have had since year 7 (last year of A levels now) and it's still working :s-smilie:
You've the calculator, you work it out.
Reply 7
Two calculators is a must for exams
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
which is why i'm asking lol :P my main calculator is 3/4 years old atm but i have another calculator which i have had since year 7 (last year of A levels now) and it's still working :s-smilie:

I have a calculator that I bought in 2001 which my sister now uses and it works perfectly fine. If you are worried about it then buy a new version of the same model, so there are little differences in layouts:smile:
Reply 9
Annoyingly, the calculator I've had since the start of college has given u the ghost less than a month before my final A2 Maths exams. It told me it was low on battery for ages, then when it finally ran out, I replaced the batteries and it still wouldn't work at all.

No idea what i'm going to do now - beg, steal, and/or borrow I think!

Latest

Trending

Trending