The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have edexcel IGCSE Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology!
Reply 2
CHEM1STRY
I have edexcel IGCSE Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology!

mmm i take Maths Edexcel but Chemistry and others are Cambridge :smile:

Nyway Best of Luck, Edexcel"Maths" is kind of Easy because of the Curve but Cambridge is freakin hard.

I want the Martking scheme for Edexcel Maths Nov 2008 Is there ny chance i can get it ?
Reply 3
Bassiouni
mmm i take Maths Edexcel but Chemistry and others are Cambridge :smile:

Nyway Best of Luck, Edexcel"Maths" is kind of Easy because of the Curve but Cambridge is freakin hard.

I want the Martking scheme for Edexcel Maths Nov 2008 Is there ny chance i can get it ?

No, I can't find it either :frown:

The maths is pretty easy I have to admit.
Reply 4
I've started taking 2009 IGCSE exams Bassiouni :smile:,
Chem1stry, do you have 2009 IGCSE Co-ordinated sciences or math question papers or mark schemes ? I need them. Thanks very much
Reply 5
ive just had practical science today Cambridge exams.
Does anyone have mark scheme Paper maths october/november 2006 cambridge ?
yea I have Maths on Monday.. kinda looking forward to it. One of those exams that you don't have to revise solid knowledge for :biggrin:
Reply 7
TomSouthwell
yea I have Maths on Monday.. kinda looking forward to it. One of those exams that you don't have to revise solid knowledge for :biggrin:

Is that CIE IGCSE Paper 4 Maths?

Did Extended Paper 2 the other day was quite easy, some dead giveaways.
History Paper 1 was nice, some easy questions for my topics, as well I must say it is probably the hardest of any exam paper, with the average person in my class writing at least 12 sides of A4 in 2 hours.
ermm im not sure my exam timetable says its code is 4400 3H 2 hour paper

haha nd yeaa im hoping there will be some giveaway ones like differentiation or volumes :biggrin:
Reply 9
Connhk
Is that CIE IGCSE Paper 4 Maths?

Did Extended Paper 2 the other day was quite easy, some dead giveaways.
History Paper 1 was nice, some easy questions for my topics, as well I must say it is probably the hardest of any exam paper, with the average person in my class writing at least 12 sides of A4 in 2 hours.

didn't find it easy at all....was a bit hard, paper4 even worse((((
Reply 10
Connhk

12 sides???? 12??????!!!! Hahaaah everybody in my exam hall wrote about 6-8 at the VERY most.. And those were the studious ones! I feel terribly deflated now :frown:
Reply 11
sugardust
12 sides???? 12??????!!!! Hahaaah everybody in my exam hall wrote about 6-8 at the VERY most.. And those were the studious ones! I feel terribly deflated now :frown:

Quality not quantity.
Reply 12
omg 12 sides? i wrote 6! but maths was SO HARDDDD.
Reply 13
Well there were some difficult questions the AB=BA i didnt get for some reason but remembered after hte exam was pissed about that one :frown: all in all i didnt really like it bcause 50 marks were easy to get but u had to fight for every last one of the remaining 20.
Reply 14
i'm doing IGCSE maths and chemistry
i have maths on monday too - should be ok (i hope) :s-smilie:

have done chemistry paper 6 already :frown:
xx
12 sides for history seems about right, I did 10. Does anyone have any study techniques for CIE Business on monday?
Reply 16
yeah do past papers
Reply 17
yeah i found the maths really difficult, especially the LOCI! and i think i made billions of stupid mistakes. pray that p4 is EASY! im just hoping i get a B or an (cross ur fingers) an A. chemistry p6 was pretty alright tho. i think i got the berries part right :smile: im not sure tho
Reply 18
yh p6 chemistry was easy :biggrin:
Reply 19
but if i screwed up on the maths i can make up for it in p4 right? like if i can get enough marks can i still get an A overall if i got a B in p2?

Latest