The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
plopSDCSDC
sweet, i'm gonna crop a pic of my face then photoshop it with a body of a Pokemon, like Jigglypuff.

You sir, are win. :smile:.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
after you 've uploaded , do they send you an email to tell you that they got it?
Don't know, but as with any other e-mail the uni sends, it will probably end up in spam or junk, so check there often :smile:
any idea how to resize the photo to a 1:1 ratio they want
Fjarskafinn
Wish I'd just taken one against the wall, could have saved myself £4.. :frown:

By FAR the most unintentionally hilarious thing ever said on these forums.

I salute you.
Hiphopopotamus
By FAR the most unintentionally hilarious thing ever said on these forums.

I salute you.

Oh my God, how embarrassing! Hahaha, glad I made you smile. :p:
Reply 26
All recent pictures of me are horrid, does it matter if I use one that was took last year?
Reply 27
saltey
All recent pictures of me are horrid, does it matter if I use one that was took last year?

No, but remember that it has to last you the duration of your degree. So, say your degree is 3 years, and you're adding the year on as it was taken a year ago, that'll make the photo four years old by the time you graduate, so..
Reply 28
Sorry for being dense, but I've got a passport photo- do I just scan it onto the computer and then upload it?
RahulN
Sorry for being dense, but I've got a passport photo- do I just scan it onto the computer and then upload it?

That's what I did, so probably.

I look like a right goblin on mine. 'Your tooth to gum ratio is highly unbalanced' - James.
Reply 30
Hiphopopotamus
That's what I did, so probably.

I look like a right goblin on mine. 'Your tooth to gum ratio is highly unbalanced' - James.

Thats great. Thanks for the help mate.
RahulN
Thats great. Thanks for the help mate.

No worries pal.

Latest

Trending

Trending