The Student Room Group

Why is there people hating on Islam?

I have only been on this forum for less than a month now and already come across some extremist hating on the islamic culture mocking and defacing the religon and twisting its true teachings would love to name and shame but i dont think i am allowed but why can not people accept that not all muslims are terroists and most are harding working and considerate to other peoples values and stuff you see in the media is being shown to you for a reason!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cos renaming a country after 3% of the population is rather silly...

(no hate)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=914174
zohaib01
I have only been on this forum for elss than a month and already come across some extremist hating on the islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society i would love to name and shame but i dont think i am allowed but why cant people accept that we are harding working and conderate to other peoples values and stuff you see in the media is being shown to you for a reason!!

What have the islamic faith contributed to Britain?
Reply 3
It's refreshing to know that no one will ever care about what you think or have to say.
because people is entitled to their opinions, or otherwise are uninformed.
Kagutsuchi

The same could be said for any religion...
because honestly no one cares...and it doesnt really matter.
Because a minority within a minority is smearing the image of the rest, who are perfectly good people.
letmepassplz

Thats a fair point..Next time they should destroy all religions unless they can give some points for what they do for British society. More points equals allowed religion. And if there is a tie then there should be like a total wipeout/assault course to decide the winning religion! :yep:

:woo:
Reply 9
Islamic community have contruibited as much as any other religion and you could say the same for other religions what have the Christan or jewish society contribued to uk nothing but the practing of their faith same as islam

And Raj people are entitled to thier opinon but you wouldnt like it sum1 was dissing your faith or beliefs you have to be considerate to tohers around you and not be selfish!
Reply 10
Because they just regurgitate the negative portrayals conveyed by the media. This is the same for the other religions.
letmepassplz

What?

I'm asking the OP to justify his claim that we mock the:

"islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society"

I'm not attacking them.
Reply 12
Kagutsuchi

Honestly, this was such a dumb thing to say. The same could be said for any religion like one posted.

Edit: nvm, i just read your post.
zohaib01
Islamic community have contruibited as much as any other religion and you could say the same for other religions what have the Christan or jewish society contribued to uk nothing but the practing of their faith same as islam

And Raj people are entitled to thier opinon but you wouldnt like it sum1 was dissing your faith or beliefs you have to be considerate to tohers around you and not be selfish!

I don't care what other religions do.

YOU said that we demean and mock the contributions muslims/islamic faith have made to British society.

Start listing.
Ahmed_7
Honestly, this was such a dumb thing to say. The same could be said for any religion like one posted.

Edit: nvm, i just read your post.

Yes, never mind indeed. :rolleyes:
Reply 15
I don't care what other religions do.

YOU said that we demean and mock the contributions muslims/islamic faith have made to British society.

Start listing.

FYI He said 'extremists' unless you classify yourself as one.

I have only been on this forum for elss than a month and already come across some extremist hating on the islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society i would love to name and shame but i dont think i am allowed but why cant people accept that we are harding working and conderate to other peoples values and stuff you see in the media is being shown to you for a reason!!
Reply 16
Kagutsuchi
What?

I'm asking the OP to justify his claim that we mock the:

"islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society"

I'm not attacking them.

well it is being intrepreted that all islam does is opsse thier strict values upon the british soiecty and that is all they do but they dont at all they dont even do this with muslims let alone non muslims they want a peaceful world and a thriving uk as does anyone else, do you think we would want the bombings to happen even though we live here i think not! we contribute to help the community we have muslim teachers doctors engineers vets dustbin men factory workers presenters we are as much as involved as evryone else!
because some people really have nothing better to do. they hear little snippets of info from here and there..make false claims and tbh talk out their bottom thinking theyre really clever and although some people are intelligent enough to ignore or debate back other sheep just follow along. where have all the educated people gone?
seriously hate is a wasted emotion and too many people on here are haters
Reply 18
Why is there people hating on Islam?

Because people actually believe what newspapers say about things that go on in the East.
Reply 19
rajandkwameali
because people is entitled to their opinions, or otherwise are uninformed.

*are

Latest

Trending

Trending