The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Don't think you can :frown:
Reply 2
There's an ice cream shop in St Andrews that sells ridiculous flavours- I've seen things there that you wouldn't get anywhere else. They had a cracking Irn Bru sorbet a while back...

Anyway, if you can't get it there, you're probably doomed to failure.
Reply 3
0404343m
There's an ice cream shop in St Andrews that sells ridiculous flavours- I've seen things there that you wouldn't get anywhere else. They had a cracking Irn Bru sorbet a while back...

but I live in london :frown:
Reply 4
Atomic Tundra

then selfridges is your best bet, they sell a lot of American "candy" so I'd check if they also sell their wacky ice cream.
yuckkkkk
Reply 6
Atomic Tundra

They (did) have things available for sale in tubs- it was all home made (as far as I'm aware) y'see.

Nothing a fast car, a cigarette lighter adapter and the mother of all mini-fridges can't sort. :tongue:
Make it yourself!
Reply 8
Baskin Robins? not really any of those in britain though....
Reply 9
we used to get this from my ice cream man too, bright blue! not idea about tubs though sorry
Reply 10
bump
ShieldsG
Baskin Robins? not really any of those in britain though....

.....are you being serious?
Reply 12
Kendal ice cream might sell it?

But I only know of the one that's in Bradford/Halifax :/
I miss Tutti Frutti ice cream in tubs. Gina Ginelli (sp?) used to make it, it was my favourite. Now you can only get that flavour at like pier ice cream stands and proper parlours.
Make some yourself with an ice cream maker? This recipe is really just a normal ice cream recipe but it does suggest how to obtain the bubblegum flavour, simply add bubblegum to the milk/cream whilst heating and the flavour will be released, all you have to do then is sieve to make sure no melted gum goes into the actual ice cream. http://fxcuisine.com/default.asp?Display=12
Reply 15
0404343m

Irn Bru sorbet's more common than you'd imagine (and absolutely gorgeous :biggrin:). Pretty sure I could go down to the Thorntons here in Galashiels and get a cone of it :yep:
Reply 16
Baskin robins is the only place that I can think of which might sell it :smile:
Tinsel Town In Farringdon do a bubblegum milkshake made using bubblegum ice cream so ask them.
Reply 18
ICELAND do bubblegum icecream..its yummmmmmy..enjoy,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 19
This thread's over a year old. Please don't bump up really old threads :smile:

Latest