The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thing is, if I haven't made my offer (which is looking increasingly likely, oh help), I'm not sure I'll be able to drag myself into college via a lengthy train journey a couple of hours later, just to get a set of lousy results. :tongue:
Reply 21
My friend found out that she had gotten in 2 days before results day by checking on track :woo:
I don't want to. I want to find out the traditional way if I got in or not.

I might cave though.

I just think it wouldn't be as special if I did it at home on my laptop at 6am. I'd rather be in college with my family and friends there
Reply 23
I'm gonna be very very tempted but I think the current plan is that all of my friends are having a party at a mate's who lives in town the night before and getting wasted so we don't care to get up early and check.

The main reason I wouldn't look before is that if it goes well and I do get the grades I want then I want to have the experience of getting the results at college and opening it with my friends.
Reply 24
I will, I want to prepare myself. Would it be available past midnight?
Reply 25

Oh how I remember that when I was waiting for results - sat on here actually!

Results were up at something like 6am, I got Unconditional for first choice so I didn't give a crap what I'd got! But I had been up ALL night and felt lousy for the rest of the day after the adrenaline rush.

lol :smile: If I get in I will be on a massive high!
pamelaa
Lol... can you read? :confused:

Yeah, I can write but I can't read :rolleyes:
Reply 27
there's no set time it updates- about midnight last few years, but i won't be able to sleep just refreshing
if i was confident enough i'd wait till i got my results but want to prepare myself if its bad :O
Reply 28

Originally Posted by pamelaa
Lol... can you read?

Yeah, I can write but I can't read

hehe :smile: Did anyone get in but get a lousy set of results (what the uni wanted but not you!) ? Which feeling took over
Reply 29
i kinda want to so atleast if i flop i'll be prepared, but then again if i do well i would like to be honestly surprised if you get what i mean
Reply 30
i definately will..the wait would be too long for me
Dr Acula
My friend found out that she had gotten in 2 days before results day by checking on track :woo:

I just have to say that your sig is amazing, did you make it?
Reply 32
k9ruby
lol :smile: If I get in I will be on a massive high!

Me too! Although if I don't get in, it will ruin my day & I shall go into sixth form crying.
Oogamy
Does it update earlier where SQA examinations are concerned, with the earlier results day?

Yeah, they can't make you wait a day longer just cause the English haven't got their results!
Reply 34
Mr. Tizzy XII
I just have to say that your sig is amazing, did you make it?

Thanks, its courtesy of Democracy and its an actual clip form the show :biggrin:
Reply 35
What happens/what does it say if you dont make the grades?
Reply 36
My worst nightmare would be opening my envelope in front of my friends to find out I'd failed!
Reply 37
Beam...
What happens/what does it say if you dont make the grades?

Conditional will change to unconditional, I think. Don't know about if you don't get in...
Reply 38
I don't want to as it would be nice to know when they are given to me at school....but it's SOOO tempting. If my firm wasn't asking for AAA then I don't think I would look, but the fact that it is, I think the tension is too much! So I think I'm gonna have to check Track!
Reply 39
Pork and Beans
I'll probably be F5'ing from about 5am until I find out where I end up :P

the signiture is brilliant..

Latest

Trending

Trending