The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Business Studies (New Syllabus)

So I messed up my A Levels last time and I decided I don't wanna do Engineering. So out went Physics and Chemistry. I took up Business Studies and Economics as my new subjects. I'm sticking with Maths :smile: (but have to do S1; ick!). So I had my first Business Studies lesson and I feel that I have learnt nothing :frown: I mean it's a long note on characteristics of an Entrepreneur and I'm trying to figure what exactly do I need to know :s-smilie: Can someone give me any pointers, and what textbook are you using. I went through the syllabus and they had a whole list. SOS. Thanks.
we're using Business studies for Alevel - third edition by Ian Macouse, the fat, thick text book which weighs a tonne. Its really good though. I found the CGP Revision guides helpful as well but you will pick up marks when you apply your knowledge and explain it further so i'd recommend doindg case study questions which test your writing abilities.
Reply 2
I am using cambridge business studies a-level.If u sit 6bs01,u can use peter smith business studies book but it has limited points.This point is just basic only.u can go to www.philipallen.co.uk.I think it is this website bcos i forgot edy.
Reply 3
AndersonsBentFoot
we're using Business studies for Alevel - third edition by Ian Macouse, the fat, thick text book which weighs a tonne. Its really good though. I found the CGP Revision guides helpful as well but you will pick up marks when you apply your knowledge and explain it further so i'd recommend doindg case study questions which test your writing abilities.

Go my hands on this one :smile: Awesome book with a great amount of case studies. Thanks for the suggestion :smile:
Reply 4
can nay one gv me edxcel BS Unit 1 paper 2010 pls !!!!!
Reply 5
the new syllabus is a waste of time, not many resoucres to revise from and mark schemes dont make sense wdf :mad:

Latest