The Student Room Group

Straight Men

Do you think sometimes life would better if you were gay?

I mean think about it, you'd have much more in common with your partner, you'd be able to understand each other better, you could watch sports together and enjoy your beers together. If anal's your thing, you wouldn't have to beg for it [Though do people do this? I don't know, anal's a bit yucky]. Girls are way too complicated and boring and emotional.

Oh I'd love to be gay :moon: Damn my hormones/gene/life choice/God, for making women so goddamn irresistible. :moon:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You'd think so, but I think it's a little naive to think it's all plain sailing.
Reply 2
reems23

I mean think about it, you'd have much more in common with your partner, you'd be able to understand each other better, you could watch sports together and enjoy your beers together. If anal's your thing, you wouldn't have to beg for it [Though do people do this? I don't know, anal's a bit yucky]. Girls are way too complicated and boring and emotional.

Oh I'd love to be gay :moon: Damn my hormones/gene/life choice/God, for making women so goddamn irresistible. :moon:

Can you really put those two words in the same sentence?
Reply 3
breakthru
Can you really put those two words in the same sentence?

Emotions are quite dull :sadnod:
Reply 4
Lol! I do like you sometimes Reems!
Reply 5
I don't think I'd have much more luck in getting gay guys than I do straight girls.

Sigh...
Reply 6
Yeah, and think of all the cock you'd get! :daydreaming:
reems23

I really don't like you much.
anisha.doshi
I really don't like you much.

I agree.
sil3nt_cha0s
I agree.

:five:
Reply 10
EskimoJo
Lol! I do like you sometimes Reems!

Good to know :dancing:
Reply 11
Thier are less gay men so it is a struggle for a gay guy to meet another gay guy.
Reply 12
Gibb~
Thier are less gay men so it is a struggle for a gay guy to meet another gay guy.

Gay bars :yes:
Reply 13
Slipped my mind that completely, yes but gay men are always gonna fall for the next gay guy to come along.
I sometimes think this, yeah :moon:
No, i'll stick to tits, arse and clunge ta.
Reply 16
you're going to change your name to rims23 amirite?

:getmecoat:
Grass and greener. It really very rarely is.

phil.
Reply 18
Nah i have a thing called a best mate! we watch da sports and talk rubbish together! kinda what you are looking for! try it ! "Best mate" ok! alot more sane!
reems23

Latest

Trending

Trending