The Student Room Group

Dragon's Den Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm in. :yep:
Reply 61
spikeymike
Meh... whatever tickles your pickle. :thumbsup:

It's not something I'm proud of but what can I say. I'd invest in his business anyday :wink:
Reply 62
[QUOTE='[Shea]']It's not something I'm proud of but what can I say. I'd invest in his business anyday :wink:

:rofl2:

------------

For the guys, Rachel Elnaugh? :colondollar:

http://www.rachelelnaugh.co.uk/
Reply 63
[QUOTE='[Shea]']It's not something I'm proud of but what can I say. I'd invest in his business anyday :wink:

:rofl: :tongue: Well compared to the others, I'd agree:colondollar:
Much thanks to this thread for letting me know there is a new series out, I shall be booting up the iPlayer section on my V+ box very soon to catch up XD
I love watching the old episodes on Dave, then googling products to see if they ever got anywhere!
Reply 65
lollapalooza
I miss Richard Farley, he was so much better than James Khan :frown: (and a lot fitter too..)

Actually I like James Khan now. Peter Jones or Deborah Meaden can GTFO. :yep:
Reply 66
princessmarisa

I love watching the old episodes on Dave, then googling products to see if they ever got anywhere!

Aha I thought I was the only person who did that! Finally I feel like I belong :rolleyes:

spikeymike
For the guys, Rachel Elnaugh? :colondollar:

She did a talk at my secondary school a couple of years ago for the business students. She quoted Oscar Wilde, and then started tearing up. At her own quote! I liked the sound of the business though :smile:
Why does Debora never EVER invest... It annoys me.
I've seen loads of episodes and once she has invested. Pfft!
Reply 68
KatyLauren
Why does Debora never EVER invest... It annoys me.
I've seen loads of episodes and once she has invested. Pfft!

:five: She needs to be replaced:p:
Hibz123
:five: She needs to be replaced:p:

Most definatley!!
Reply 70
KatyLauren
Most definatley!!

I'm guessing she wasn't there first/tenth/twentieth choice, but they probably couldn't find a better female dragon. Who would you replace her with ?
ttx
I'm guessing she wasn't there first/tenth/twentieth choice, but they probably couldn't find a better female dragon. Who would you replace her with ?

:eek: Is that you being SEXIST! :eek:
Haha.
Me. I'd replace her with me.
I could be a dragon... If I was a billionairre... Slight catch :rolleyes:
Reply 72
man_utd_99
Ergh!

spikeymike
Think I'll close this thread now... :rofl: :mmm:

Just in case the last 3 smilies didn't make clear the fact that I was joking, I added something else :smile:
Reply 73
KatyLauren
:eek: Is that you being SEXIST! :eek:
Haha.
Me. I'd replace her with me.
I could be a dragon... If I was a billionairre... Slight catch :rolleyes:

:p:

Look at the top 400 people in the Sunday Times rich-list. how many are self-made businesswomen (excluding family businesses, inheritance, and marriage) ?

Zero.

The highest ranking is Julia Davey at number 405 at a mere £131m.

Deborah is only worth 40 million, and that's including her parents wealth (who owned a significant part of the holiday resorts).

I'm all for more rich females though, more chance of me meeting one :biggrin:
Reply 74
kyle_y
Just in case the last 3 smilies didn't make clear the fact that I was joking, I added something else :smile:

I was aware that you were joking. :h:
Reply 75
ttx

Look at the top 400 people in the Sunday Times rich-list. how many are self-made businesswomen (excluding family businesses, inheritance, and marriage) ?

Zero.

Deborah is only worth 40 million, and that's including her parents wealth (who owned a significant part of the holiday resorts).

Where's Deb ranked out of the womans?
Reply 76
spikeymike
Where's Deb ranked out of the womans?

133rd.
Reply 77
ttx
133rd.

:facepalm:
ttx

Zero.

I don't read the Sunday Times...
You big SADDO haha!
How the heck do you know that :rolleyes:
Reply 79
I think the new series was okay,

Which products did you like ?

Quick Reply

Latest