The Student Room Group

Learning Provider Reference Number (CDL application)

Hello,

Does anyone know of a website where I can find a 5-digit Learning Provider Reference Number for University College London?

I thought it was www.ukrlp.co.uk but the number it provides for UCL is 8-digits long (UKPRN: 10007784).

Thanks

W
where are you being asked for the number?
Career Development Loan Form.
Reply 3
if you call the career development loan helpline. i had to call them the other day to get my one. i cant find the number im afraid, but i just rang barclays and they gave me the number to ring. its just an automated answer phone thing, but they called me back the next morning.
Ok thanks...didn't think they would have it but i'll give them a try later. cheers
Reply 5
Just bumping this thread as i have the same question. Anyone have an answer this year?
newdecade
Just bumping this thread as i have the same question. Anyone have an answer this year?

Have you tried calling the helpline, as per the post above?

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/Disabled_People_and_Carers/Getting_job_ready/Training/Career_Development_Loans/index.html
If you go to the website of the university that you require the number for, and type in career development loan in the search, it should come up with an information page about cdl and also have the learning provider registration number listed on there (hopefully). thats how i found mine- not sure if all universities will be the same.
In case anyone checks this thread again in the future, like I did just now, I actually called the helpline and the number for UCL is 3709. Hope that helps.
Reply 9
Original post by PQ
where are you being asked for the number?

Sfe
Original post by Lindales
Sfe

Your course provider can provide this information

Quick Reply

Latest