The Student Room Group

Saggy Bum!!!!

Hey! I'm 17, tall, skinny, small boobs. To be honest I quite like my figure except my SAGGY BUM

IN proportion to the rest of my body its HUGE and extremely SAGGY!

Its putting me off getting intimate with anyone as its not the 'peachy' bum boys like.

I've recently joined the gym, what equipment can I go on which will help? And anything else I can do to make it less saggy?

I'm going on holiday soon and my size 8 figure and saggy arse just doesn't look right in a bikini :/

PLEASE HELP! X
Pics or it didn't happen.
Reply 2
Is it also an itchy bum?
Reply 3
Squat?
lots and lots of sex
Reply 5
sil3nt_cha0s
Pics or it didn't happen.

This.
latot
This is more of a question for the fitness section - and a google search, which I did for you:

Butt Toning Exercises

Clenching your butt gets it toned and you can do it all day long anywhere you are!

Bum toning exercises? I wish people who knew nothing about fitness would refrain from posting.

OP, the reason your bum is saggy despite the fact you're thin is going to be because the weight you are carrying is fat rather than muscle (combined with a possible genetic tendency to store fat on your bum over other places on your body). You obviously don't need to lose weight overall, but the best thing you can do is to lose a little fat and (more importantly) build some muscle on your bum and legs with resistance exercises like squats and lunges.
Reply 7
go crazy on the squats!!
do some squats
Reply 9
you have to have a nice booty, you can't have small breasts and a saggy arse.
latot
Hey, she asked what she can do at the gym to help

She said she's skinny so chances are there's not going to be a lot of fat, even in her bum. Toning her bum muscles may help, and will help to taughten her skin around firmer muscles as well.

I wish jerks would refrain from posting :rolleyes:

Given that she asked what she can do at the gym to help, I think it's fair that she gets advice which isn't ********. You've just made it even more clear that you cannot offer this advice.

You do realise that being overweight and carrying extra bodyfat aren't the same thing, and that 'toning muscles' is a nonsensical statement, right? No? Then don't post advice.
Reply 11
i am also keen to know the answer to this.
not that my butt is saggy, i just want bigger bum muscles.
i do squats already but i don't really want bigger quads as well because i'm fine with them at their current size and i find that with squats i tend to work my quads as well (or at least it feels like i'm working them more than the glutes) so are there any other exercises that are more focused solely on the butt?
Reply 12
Lunges.
codcod
i do squats already but i don't really want bigger quads as well because i'm fine with them at their current size and i find that with squats i tend to work my quads as well (or at least it feels like i'm working them more than the glutes) so are there any other exercises that are more focused solely on the butt?

You can probably deadlift to even things out and work the glutes and hamstrings.
Reply 14
I'd also suggest lots of reverse cowgirl.
Reply 15
codcod

How are you squating? Squatting until your ass touches the ground emphisises the glutes more than the quads, try that.
codcod

Power squats baby!

They place much more emphasis on the hamstringes, adductors, glutes and lower back than the quads, see my profile squat vid for an example.

Wide stance (feet outside of shoulder with) toes pointed out. Push knees out on the way down.

Awesome stuff!
latot
Hey, she asked what she can do at the gym to help

She said she's skinny so chances are there's not going to be a lot of fat, even in her bum. Toning her bum muscles may help, and will help to taughten her skin around firmer muscles as well.

I wish jerks would refrain from posting

Latest