The Student Room Group

CCEA Results Online. Available NOW.

Ok so this probably isn't in the right forum. Move it if it's not.

Anyone who did their Exams with the CCEA board can actually get their results online right now! All you have to do is roll your computer clock forward to after 7.30am and go to:

http://www.ccea.org.uk/onlineresults/

There you enter the info it asks for and VOILA! I'm pretty sure that quite a few people will think it's a joke, I'm really not kidding though. I also raged so hard when I realised I didn't go into school to collect the letter with the PIN in it....

Good luck guys =D

EDIT: Maybe I should have made it more clear but I think this may only be accessible to A2 students, is any AS people have PINs etc though feel free to say so.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I can't even remember my candidate number, let alone some PIN code :P - but it does seem like it will work though!
Serious? Gosh, nice one CCEA :wink:
aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was never even told about any pin!! noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! i want 2 know my results!! lol thanks 4 the info to :smile:
Reply 4
**** I forgot all my info

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply 5
does anyone here know what the pin is? or is it individual for the school?
Reply 6
Yogity
does anyone here know what the pin is? or is it individual for the school?

It was given to you in a letter towards the end of the year.
Reply 7
does anyone here know what the pin is? or is it individual for each school?
would it maybe be on any of our documentation?
Reply 8
You Failed
It was given to you in a letter towards the end of the year.

im pretty sure we didnt get a letter......statement of entry maybe? i think thats all we got :frown:
That is really interesting...we were never told about this in school. I'd never even heard of an online system by CCEA. I imagine the schools have to give out the pin code? Out of interest, has anyone been given one by their school?
Reply 10
NoPurposeTortoise
That is really interesting...we were never told about this in school. I'd never even heard of an online system by CCEA. I imagine the schools have to give out the pin code? Out of interest, has anyone been given one by their school?

All of my friends were given a letter, by the school, from CCEA on the last day. Unfortunately for me I wasn't in on the last day and therefore didn't recieve the letter.
I think it's only A2 people that get them..
Reply 12
Oh..I should have made that more clear. All my friends are A2 year, as am I.
ARGH. I don't know what my pin is!!! I've got my exam card in front of me, but I don't see any part of it that could be a pin number. Dammit. This is a little upsetting!
Reply 14
I have no pin ... not that I want to know now anyway :p:
Reply 15
4 As, awoot.
Reply 16
It's like 10 hours away guys :rolleyes:
You Failed
All of my friends were given a letter, by the school, from CCEA on the last day. Unfortunately for me I wasn't in on the last day and therefore didn't recieve the letter.

We never received a letter from CCEA regarding a PIN. As I said, I was unaware the online results untill now! The PIN wouldn't have been on any other CCEA stuff would it?
Reply 18
NoPurposeTortoise
We never received a letter from CCEA regarding a PIN. As I said, I was unaware the online results untill now! The PIN wouldn't have been on any other CCEA stuff would it?

No I doubt it. Someone has told me now that it was only some schools that got them, I guess CCEA were just holding a sort for "Beta" for it.
You Failed
No I doubt it. Someone has told me now that it was only some schools that got them, I guess CCEA were just holding a sort for "Beta" for it.

Haha... seems a bit cruel, only letting some people know :p: Oh well, I guess we will just have to wait for school to open and track to update then. Roll on the morning :smile:

Quick Reply