The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

lotusx
is it even possible to get that? or is it in one of the intercollegiate halls?

It is in the intercollegiates.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
mousedust
I've ended up with John Dodgson :frown: I really, really wanted an en-suite in a catered building.

Everyone wanted en-suite but unfortunately it doesn't happen to most people :frown:
Jessaay!
Everyone wanted en-suite but unfortunately it doesn't happen to most people :frown:

Ahh well. Just glad I got my en-suite (need it for medical reasons). I just fancied not cooking for a change!
mousedust
Ahh well. Just glad I got my en-suite (need it for medical reasons). I just fancied not cooking for a change!

Oh I see! Sorry, got the wrong end of the stick. I thought you meant you'd not got your En-suite and got self-catered as well which would suck a lot really :p: Glad you got your en-suite then.

On the bright side, who knows what the food will be like... maybe it's better with the catered.
Catered food is about as good as school food and at served the perfect time for missing it. Especially if you do medicine or have lie-ins/hangovers.
Hi - I'm Hatty Hampton and I'll be living in Schafer House next month - can't wait x
Reply 2126
Harriet Bea-Hampton
Hi - I'm Hatty Hampton and I'll be living in Schafer House next month - can't wait x

ahh i wish i knew where i was going to be living!
nice to see a fellow modern languages fresher :smile: what languages are you doing?
manuela.
ahh i wish i knew where i was going to be living!
nice to see a fellow modern languages fresher :smile: what languages are you doing?

French and Spanish :yep: It's in my profile along with my other interests which I wish to persue at UCL CAN'T WAIT woot woot
Harriet Bea-Hampton

Ah Schafer.... so many memories....
Some people have called up but anyone in intercollegiate halls find out earlier
flying twig
How have some people found out where they are staying? Have they rang up?? I don't dare ring up but the wait is sooo long. I'm more excited to find out where I'm living than I was to get my A level results lol I think I'm going to be disappointed. I hope I get a single in Astor but I doubt I'm going to be that lucky. I will keep praying to the accomodation gods

I got a single in Astor, seems like a pretty sweet deal to me! Hope you get what you want! (though me having one makes it slightly less likely, sorry! lol)
Lucky bastards! :smile: I still haven't recieved anything from the accomodation yet. And I'm international... I'm hoping for Astor as well...:mad: ahhh the envy! Its killing me! :eek:
Harriet Bea-Hampton
French and Spanish :yep: It's in my profile along with my other interests which I wish to persue at UCL CAN'T WAIT woot woot

Hehe, have fun with the Lais, Des Cannibales, Phedre, lots of poetry, La symphonie pastorale, and all the Spanish ones!

If you need to know anything about first year F and S give us a shout.
rockrunride
Hehe, have fun with the Lais, Des Cannibales, Phedre, lots of poetry, La symphonie pastorale, and all the Spanish ones!

If you need to know anything about first year F and S give us a shout.

Can I have your first year essays? I have a lot of partying to catch up on... :smile:
Harriet Bea-Hampton
Can I have your first year essays? I have a lot of partying to catch up on... :smile:

Since my essays were all submitted to Turnitin you'd have a hard job using them. Not that you would want them anyway, they were all crap.
Harriet Bea-Hampton

Hullo! I'm Arti, I'm living in Schafer House too :smile: see you there!
Reply 2136
is there some kind of waiting list you can go on for a single room? I got a double room in Campbell House East even though my ultimate preference was single room :frown:
Reply 2137
ramsay hall :smile: which i'm happy about, despite any horror stories!
Zehra
is there some kind of waiting list you can go on for a single room? I got a double room in Campbell House East even though my ultimate preference was single room :frown:

are you serious? i'm worried now. personally i think the ucl accomm. office have done a pretty shocking job so far...
Reply 2139
bubble123
are you serious? i'm worried now. personally i think the ucl accomm. office have done a pretty shocking job so far...

yup, just rang them and they said i could appeal but it might be rejected or go on the swap list in october or something, it's just a really big problem for me cos i cannot cope sharing with someone i'm reallly not that kind of person. good luck with yours hope you get what you want though :o: