The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Migraine?
Reply 2
Oh god I get this...like fairly often, when you shake head it really bad, like a sharp stabbing intense pain - yet, it gets highly addictive to shake your head - and i continue to do it
Reply 3
Rozzo89
Oh god I get this...like fairly often, when you shake head it really bad, like a sharp stabbing intense pain - yet, it gets highly addictive to shake your head - and i continue to do it

Haha same :p: I get headaches like this all the time...usually when I'm dehydrated or I've been hot for a long period of time. Have a drink of water and a cold shower?
Jmzie-Coupe
Migraine?

I always thought that was just a continuos headache. I went the opticians the other day cos I had weird flashing in front of my eyes and she said it's either a migraine with no head ache or a tear in my eye somewhere.

It's weird, I took painkillers hours ago and it still hurts.
Rozzo89

Me too. I continue becuase I have Tourettes Syndrome, no kidding!! haha:eek3:
Reply 6
swine flu... :s-smilie:
IJI147
swine flu... :s-smilie:

haha everyone says that about every single symtom someone has :p:
Reply 8
Its really wierd, I swear some neurochemical gets released that causes pain, yet is addictive in that it wants you to realise you have a pain in your head - I think its environmental in cause i.e. food, dehydration, heat etc - I think we're all going to suffer from migraines when we are older
Reply 9
The Procrastinator
haha everyone says that about every single symtom someone has :p:

chances are i'll eventually be right and can qualify as a doctor for my innate understanding of illness and medicine :p:
lulz
The Procrastinator
I always thought that was just a continuos headache. I went the opticians the other day cos I had weird flashing in front of my eyes and she said it's either a migraine with no head ache or a tear in my eye somewhere.

It's weird, I took painkillers hours ago and it still hurts.

Yeah, tis. I get these headaches after I've had a real short sleep though.
Rozzo89
Its really wierd, I swear some neurochemical gets released that causes pain, yet is addictive in that it wants you to realise you have a pain in your head - I think its environmental in cause i.e. food, dehydration, heat etc - I think we're all going to suffer from migraines when we are older

Or a pain that I can't stop doing to myself because I feel it will cause some sort of permanent brain damage...bit weird. I don't want brain damage though...can't explain

Or what you said :p:
Jmzie-Coupe
Yeah, tis. I get these headaches after I've had a real short sleep though.

I slept way too much last night though hmmmm!
IJI147
chances are i'll eventually be right and can qualify as a doctor for my innate understanding of illness and medicine :p:
lulz

Hahaha I hope that will be the case for me too!
Reply 14
Just don't shake your head then ... :smile:
Reply 15
Take it easy for the night and if it's still there tomorrow go and see a doctor.
nnnomi
Just don't shake your head then ... :smile:

I eh, have tourettes so that is not an option :p: the worse the pain and feeling that I am doing damage the more I do. Messed up really! :biggrin:
Hana_87
Take it easy for the night and if it's still there tomorrow go and see a doctor.

Can't, have to go to work in 5 mins. God the doc will think I am a hyperchondriac :frown:
i would go and see about htat if i was u
Felt sick all through work, don't know if that had anything to do with it. If it's still there in the morning then I shall go pester the doctor

Latest