Who? :holmes:
Reply 2
Arctic Monkeys.
Yeah, he could do with a haircut ...
Reply 3
unknownking321
Who? :holmes:

:eek: Arctic Monkeys lol
Agree. Ugh, what did Alexa do to him (if he's still with her, I don't keep up).
paulapie
:eek: Arctic Monkeys lol

I guess some people lose their looks with age. :smile:
Reply 6
He could do with a haircut but i've grown to like it now :p:
Reply 7
vegastwotimes
Agree. Ugh, what did Alexa do to him (if he's still with her, I don't keep up).

I'm not sure, I think they're still an item :dontknow: But yea, what did she do to him :frown: I think she thought too many girls fancied him so turned him nasty to put the rest of us off :p:
paulapie
I'm not sure, I think they're still an item :dontknow: But yea, what did she do to him :frown: I think she thought too many girls fancied him so turned him nasty to put the rest of us off :p:

Have you gone off him? :holmes: A girl can dream. :hugs:
Reply 9

Jamie looks worse though :lol:
Reply 10
seen them at leeds in 06 I always thought they were way overrated ad plus I was only waiting for the headliners muse to take over lol but god he looks terrible is he on drugs or something because his skin looks bad
I agree, he used to be hot :frown:

And now he just looks like this girl in my year :/
I reckon Josh Homme has something to do with it. 'HUMBUG' was produced by him, and Alex is trying to be all rocky and trippy now.
Notice how his over-pronunciation of words is no more, and that Sheffield accent is barely existent.
Reply 13
They are going through a more rocky, grunge phase right now, apparently. Maybe he is trying to seem less indie boy sweetheart?
Show me one picture when he was hot. He's always been ugly. At least he doesn't look like the dude from the Enemy.
Reply 15
ArkhamAsylum
At least he doesn't look like the dude from the Enemy.

Now he is one unfortunate looking guy :p:
Reply 16
Drugs :yikes:
i wouldn't say no
Reply 18
He looks like his girlfriend :P
Reply 19
T'artic monkees

Quick Reply

Latest