The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open University Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Wooo, they'e updated my status and I can now get on the student home page and see my courses and stuff :biggrin: Yay!
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 201
LooCee
Wooo, they'e updated my status and I can now get on the student home page and see my courses and stuff :biggrin: Yay!

Cool. :cool:

How is everyone today?
Lunarsea
Cool. :cool:

How is everyone today?

Not too bad, thank you. Yourself?
Reply 203
Lunarsea

How is everyone today?

I'm awake and watching top gear before embarking on the rest of my TMA. How aboot you and everyone else? :smile:
½+½
How aboot you and everyone else? :smile:

Chilaxing during the bank holiday :smile: Shall start reading again on Tuesday
h82think
Chilaxing during the bank holiday :smile: Shall start reading again on Tuesday

I wish I could, I have a TMA due in on Wednesday that I'm still working on. Quantum mechanics are evil.
Trimeresurus
I wish I could, I have a TMA due in on Wednesday that I'm still working on. Quantum mechanics are evil.

:frown: Can you at least eat ice-cream while you work? (I see ice-cream as a staple food during bank holiday :p:)
Reply 207
I got some of my course materials the other day and they look scary! :sad:
h82think
:frown: Can you at least eat ice-cream while you work? (I see ice-cream as a staple food during bank holiday :p:)

Alas, I have no ice cream :frown:
Trimeresurus
Alas, I have no ice cream :frown:

:eek: I believe you have bigger problems than your TMA due in on Wednesday! :p:
Juno

Why so scary?
Reply 211
h82think
Why so scary?

Because it's maths, and I can't do maths :afraid:

Also I get them in a special format for faulty people, and they send bits as soon as they're available. So they've sent me books from the middle of the course, but I haven't received the start yet.
Juno

What course materials did you receive? (I wholeheartedly approve of your username, by the way).
Juno
Because it's maths, and I can't do maths :afraid:

Also I get them in a special format for faulty people, and they send bits as soon as they're available. So they've sent me books from the middle of the course, but I haven't received the start yet.

Alas, I wish I could help you out, but my mathematical capabilities are diabolically poor :frown:
Reply 214
Trimeresurus
What course materials did you receive? (I wholeheartedly approve of your username, by the way).

MST121 chapter 3B and computer book B
h82think
:eek: I believe you have bigger problems than your TMA due in on Wednesday! :p:

I concur! *Walks away, grumbling inaudibly about bank holidays* :p:
Reply 216
Juno

Faulty people is the best term I have ever heard.
I will now refer to my crappy eyes as faulty eyes.

Thankyou :o:
Reply 217
½+½
Faulty people is the best term I have ever heard.
I will now refer to my crappy eyes as faulty eyes.

Thankyou :o:

Do you get anything special for being faulty?

I get special formatting (comb binding) and I'm hoping if I have exams I'll get extra time :biggrin:
Good morning, my Open University colleagues :p:
Reply 219
Juno
Do you get anything special for being faulty?

I get special formatting (comb binding) and I'm hoping if I have exams I'll get extra time :biggrin:

No I am only faulty with my eyes really so I get no extra provisions.

How does the comb binding help, if you don't mind me asking?

My friend has aspergers and dyslexia and she gets private tuition, double the course materials and, I believe, lots of leeway with the exams. All funded by the OU. Pretty lucky stuffs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending