The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good news but I don't see why they can't pay a few more markers and get the results out at the start of August.
Reply 2
The day of reckoning for me is slightly sooner, I think that's good.
Reply 3
;o
feeling WORSE now :frown:
aw good look u guys lol just about getting over my AS results day lol
Reply 5
So many more people will get wrong results! More remarks, it's a consipracy I say!
Reply 6
Urgh Stupid Gcses
Malsy
Urgh Stupid Gcses

Malsy once again.

Awesome avatar. :awesome:

I've been staring at it for hours. It takes me to different places.
what do you mean they'll never be the same again..... not like you've gone through hundreds
Reply 9
What, a difference of two days...? :lolwut: I don't get the big deal?
Reply 10
mel0n
What, a difference of two days...? :lolwut: I don't get the big deal?

I have pakistani' parents; meaning TWO more days to live :smile:
LOL.... 10 months to early to be worrying about GCSE results!
Good Luck!
Reply 12
listen il tell you all. GCSEs are nothing to worry over. they are piss easy as long as you just put a little bit of work in the night before. dont stress and just enjoy your final year at high school you bunch of geeks lol
bad news not fair 4 students:eek3::eek:
Reply 14
jayman
listen il tell you all. GCSEs are nothing to worry over. they are piss easy as long as you just put a little bit of work in the night before. dont stress and just enjoy your final year at high school you bunch of geeks lol

This. I got into college with literally no effort. Unless you're struggling with the work, you don't need to worry at all.
Reply 15
tuesday? thats very odd but good cause we get results 2 days earlier (:
Reply 16
In northern ireland, the ccea results came out the tuesday before everyone else this year. And they have done many times before. Its not a big deal. You have to get them sometime.
I thought it was alot earlier ie around the 16th when i got mine back in 2006
Tbh, it's not like 2 days is hardly going to make any difference, is it? :s-smilie:
Why is it that students doing Scottish Highers and IB get their results sooner than A levels??

Latest