The Student Room Group
Erm... at first, it's just a case of reading it carefully, then you'll be ok :smile:. By the way, I sent mine off months ago... just to let you know.
I had to fill one out last year and will have to do so again this year, but I let my mum do most of it because she's a finance officer/accountant, so she's used to scary-looking forms! There's a helpline you can ring if you're really struggling though; the number will be somewhere on the form, guidance notes or leaflet that comes with it.
argh I can't find my bank details or anything and yeah the forms very confusing the questions are vague and ambiguous
Reply 4
i filled something on the EMA link.lol. I filled my bank account details and should send me the application form later on.However i dont think i will be applying for one.
im really annoyed that i cant fill it in untill my mum quits work, and im not even sure when that is! grrrrr
Reply 6
Does anyone know when the deadline is to apply for EMA this year or can it be done anytime in the year?
want2know
Does anyone know when the deadline is to apply for EMA this year or can it be done anytime in the year?

I'm not sure - but I think you can do it any time and they'll backdate it up to a certain point. There's plenty of time left yet though
Reply 8
http://www.dfes.gov.uk/financialhelp/ema/
u can order application form there.
HearTheThunder
argh I can't find my bank details or anything and yeah the forms very confusing the questions are vague and ambiguous

yeah i dont like them at all my mum was woking 10 hours a week and didnt receive benefits and well she has no way of proving that because she started working in september.... so shes all confused bout it too....now shes only started receiving working tax credits so she doesnt know if shes supposed to send that instead now... xoxo
tammy_girl
yeah i dont like them at all my mum was woking 10 hours a week and didnt receive benefits and well she has no way of proving that because she started working in september.... so shes all confused bout it too....now shes only started receiving working tax credits so she doesnt know if shes supposed to send that instead now... xoxo

i think youd probably do both because EMA doesnt effect benefits
HearTheThunder
i think youd probably do both because EMA doesnt effect benefits

yeah, thats cos its only for you, and not your parents or whatever.

Latest

Trending

Trending