The Student Room Group

Boots Employee Discount - Online?

Okay, so I don't know if this is in the right place - feel free to move it!

Now, I've looked in my employee handbook and it says we get 15% online - how???!!! I've tried typing in the number on my discount card into the promotional code bit but it doesn't work and there doesn't seem to be a way..can anybody help??!!

Thank you,
CJ
Reply 1
ColonelJammie
Okay, so I don't know if this is in the right place - feel free to move it!

Now, I've looked in my employee handbook and it says we get 15% online - how???!!! I've tried typing in the number on my discount card into the promotional code bit but it doesn't work and there doesn't seem to be a way..can anybody help??!!

Thank you,
CJ

You have to go in to 'my account' and register your discount card there :smile:
Hope thats right anyway.
Reply 2
Thank you so much - I'll try that now :-)
Go to www.boots.com/staffcard

Register and then it will ask you to enter the details of your discount card. Hope it helps :smile:
Reply 4
Angel-Light
Go to www.boots.com/staffcard

Register and then it will ask you to enter the details of your discount card. Hope it helps :smile:

Aha! Thanks - even when I rang customer care up at work they said I could only use discount by placing an order through tills. I've put my number on now but I rang them up again and apparently double discount doesn't work on the internet - so maybe that's what the customer care person meant.

:smile: Thank you for the info - I work in a really small store so knowing how to use the internet without having to do it through the tills is very helpful :smile:
ColonelJammie
Aha! Thanks - even when I rang customer care up at work they said I could only use discount by placing an order through tills. I've put my number on now but I rang them up again and apparently double discount doesn't work on the internet - so maybe that's what the customer care person meant.

:smile: Thank you for the info - I work in a really small store so knowing how to use the internet without having to do it through the tills is very helpful :smile:

Ah yes the double discount yesterday. I'm working all next week to pay off what I spent lol. Yeah the double discount had to be done on boots.com through the tills for it to qualify (stupid when the double discount event was nationwide :rolleyes:)
Reply 6
My old card has expired and i've now got my replacement card.
I've followed the link above but can't activate my new card.... It says that i've already got a card attachedto this account!!! (but it's expired?!?!)
How do i activate my new staff discount card???
Reply 7
You don't get 15% discount online any more - it's the same 12.5 and 22.5% you get in-store now.
You'll need to delete the details of your old staff card in your account details, then register the new one at boots.com/staffcard.
Reply 8
can i pay with my boots giftcard online ? if so how ? thnkx
Does anyone know how to register there online discount card I've lost my letter that tells me how

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending