The Student Room Group

Guys: (Why) Do you prefer petite girls?

I am just really interested to know.
As a person that finds both men AND women attractive, I just can't understand why guys would only find girls that are below 5"5 and size 8/10 attractive.
What is wrong with a size 14/16 girl? I have seen some really toned ones and they are truely hot :coma:
I just want to know the obsession. I have been lurking around and have seen some guys comments and I am very shocked with what they call fat.

So why? lol:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I dont jst find petite girls attractive its not about if there petite or not to me. Prob speaking for most lads.
Reply 2
Why do most girls not like XL men? Generalising ofcourse.
Not all guys like petite girls, well I prefer them but thats because I simply find them more attractive because I'm short to too.
I'm personally horrified of tall chicks.
Reply 4
Unless you are tall, I find 14/16 to be overweight... I don't understand how they can be toned. :confused:
im a size 14 and my bf loves my figure

everyone has a preferance, its like saying why do people prefer blue eyes, brown hair etc
I don't prefer petite girls.

In the genius words of the Beautiful South:

The anorexic chicks, the model 6
They don't hold no weight with me
Well 8 or 9, well that's just fine
But I like to hold something I can see
My gf is pretty small and I just find her adorable.. I love being able to wrap my arms round her tightly and give her a big hug.. And she loves it too, which makes it even more appealing..
The tinyness can be endearing. But being really tall can look really classy too so tbh I don't think it's right to generalise that most men prefer petite girls.
Reply 9
I'm guessingg it's so they're bigger than them and can feel more manly and protective?
winona ryder is PERFECT
pina.Love
I am just really interested to know.
As a person that finds both men AND women attractive, I just can't understand why guys would only find girls that are below 5"5 and size 8/10 attractive.
What is wrong with a size 14/16 girl? I have seen some really toned ones and they are truely hot
I just want to know the obsession. I have been lurking around and have seen some guys comments and I am very shocked with what they call fat.

So why? lol:biggrin:

There is your answer.

No offense to anyone.
Reply 12
tinktinktinkerbell
im a size 14 and my bf loves my figure

everyone has a preferance, its like saying why do people prefer blue eyes, brown hair etc

Well being overweight isn't the same as just having different colour eyes - we're supposed to be programmed to avoid the first for health reasons. *shrug* Having said that I am just assuming you are overweight at size 14.
tristanspark
winona ryder is PERFECT

YEAH, WINONA :coma:

I was still a fan during the dark (shoplifting) times. :worm:

Petite girls are the best, they're just so..cutish. <3
Reply 14
HearTheThunder
I don't prefer petite girls.

In the genius words of the Beautiful South:

The anorexic chicks, the model 6
They don't hold no weight with me
Well 8 or 9, well that's just fine
But I like to hold something I can see

Well if Beautiful South are anything to go by, the perfect size is 10 :p: :smile:
Reply 15
less digging
Because it's easier to pretend you're doing it with a kid.
Reply 17
Because they're easier to dominate.
Reply 18
Maybe because standing next to a girl who is short and slim makes them look taller and more muscular in comparison :biggrin:

I'll probably get flamed for saying this... couples where the girl is large (tall and/or overweight) and the guy is thin/short look really odd together, imo :o:
Reply 19
Summer241
Maybe because standing next to a girl who is short and slim makes them look taller and more muscular in comparison :biggrin:

I'll probably get flamed for saying this... couples where the girl is large (tall and/or overweight) and the guy is thin/short look really odd together, imo :o:

True - a pretty woman and an overweight/unattractive guy seems like a far more common combination.

Latest

Trending

Trending