The Student Room Group
got the same problem!!!!
but mine says there is a technical fault :o:
somethingbeautiful
ITV appear to have upgraded their website and ITV Player looks all shiny and new but whenever I click play on a program the loading circle just spins for ever and the program won't play.
I had no problems with the previous version - anyone know what the problem is & how to fix it?

Have you only tried it once since the upgrade, and do you have the same problem with several different programs? It could be a temporary connection problem on your end...

What browser/OS are you using? It seems to work fine for me with Win 7/Firefox 3.5.5.
Illusionary
Have you only tried it once since the upgrade, and do you have the same problem with several different programs? It could be a temporary connection problem on your end...

What browser/OS are you using? It seems to work fine for me with Win 7/Firefox 3.5.5.

I tried it throughout yesterday evening and throughout today but to no avail. I use IE and have no other problems with my internet. Hmm :confused:
somethingbeautiful
I tried it throughout yesterday evening and throughout today but to no avail. I use IE and have no other problems with my internet. Hmm :confused:

My first thought would be to try another browser. It's always good to have an alternative to try if certain sites aren't behaving for you, and personally I'd recommend Firefox over IE any day. :p:
OP, try this page. If you require updates to Flash or Shockwave, it should tell you. It might be the fact that you have an outdated version. This is my only idea, so sorry if it doesn't work :p:.
For me the bloody thing has never worked!
Thanks for the suggestions everyone :smile:

This worked:

secretmessages
OP, try this page. If you require updates to Flash or Shockwave, it should tell you. It might be the fact that you have an outdated version. This is my only idea, so sorry if it doesn't work :p:.

Thank you :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending