The Student Room Group

2010 - Maths With/And Economics

Scroll to see replies

ScillyRose
I've got an offer from Leeds for Maths and Econ - 34 points (IB) :smile:
Also applying for Sheffield, Warwick, Birmingham (MES) and York -anyone going for anything similar?

I go 4 warwick as well :biggrin: receive offer from them :biggrin:
how abt u ???? any reply ???
Reply 21
littledevil_1313

Nothing yet =( But I only applied 2 weeks ago, so I'm not stressing out yet! Lol
Reply 22
Waiting for UCL, Warwick and Leeds.

Offers from Nottingham and Leicester.
Nottingham - AAA including A in maths and A in further maths... weird no A in economics needed?
Leicester - Waiting for formal offer to appear on ucas, should appear in next week or 2.
Reply 23
applied for maths and econ at LSE and Nottingham..got the nottingham offer AAA..waiting for LSE.
essentially got offers from warwick and ucl (just need to go to the open day for UCL) but still waiting for LSE aswell :frown:
Reply 25
littledevil_1313

Just realised I never posted it here.. I got my offer for Warwick!! Making it my firm =) Is it yours? I really want to go there!
ScillyRose
Just realised I never posted it here.. I got my offer for Warwick!! Making it my firm =) Is it yours? I really want to go there!

I'm not sure. Probably, after the open day in ww n durham, I will decide which is my firm :biggrin:
Yea I got offers for Mathematics and/with Economics from Warwick and UCL (after attending open day) so just waiting for LSE now :erm:
Reply 28
.:excel4100%:.
Yea I got offers for Mathematics and/with Economics from Warwick and UCL (after attending open day) so just waiting for LSE now :erm:

Can I ask where you also applied to apart from those 3?
mfc20
Can I ask where you also applied to apart from those 3?

Open my sig.....it won't bite :ahee:
Reply 30
Trying to decide on my insurance out of Sheffield and York. I liked Sheffield better, and am expecting a very low offer from them, but York is better for the course.. can anyone help me decide? =)
ScillyRose
Trying to decide on my insurance out of Sheffield and York. I liked Sheffield better, and am expecting a very low offer from them, but York is better for the course.. can anyone help me decide? =)

Personally, I think go for the better course :biggrin:
Original post by .:excel4100%:.
Open my sig.....it won't bite :ahee:

I can't believe that we are course-mate :eek:
how's revision going?

Quick Reply

Latest