The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

andrewcolvill10
going there independently to study for my masters. i have spoke to one girl on tsr who managed to find accommodation but she hasn't elaborated on how hard it was yet.

It's difficult; every year at the start of the academic terms they write lengthy articles in the papers about how there aren't enough places to live. That said, if you know a fair time in advance that you're moving to Lund then you can set about looking for accommodation.
Reply 21
andrewcolvill10
going there independently to study for my masters. i have spoke to one girl on tsr who managed to find accommodation but she hasn't elaborated on how hard it was yet.

Forget living in dorm and forget living on your own, live in large flat that you share.

And oh, apply for accommodation NOW NOW NOW NOW. It is NOT based on if you're accepted to university yet, as average minimum waiting time for student room is 2 years. Swedish people often apply for student flats when they start sixth form, so they can have a flat once they begin uni.
Reply 22
synvilla
Forget living in dorm and forget living on your own, live in large flat that you share.

And oh, apply for accommodation NOW NOW NOW NOW. It is NOT based on if you're accepted to university yet, as average minimum waiting time for student room is 2 years. Swedish people often apply for student flats when they start sixth form, so they can have a flat once they begin uni.

right, i read something about at last 300 days for a single-room with shared bathroom/kitchen.
2 years+ for a room with own kitchen.

so, apply yesterday :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending